• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Leicester V Spurs OMT

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really enjoyed catching up on the match thread and post match thread over on foxes talk. :D

We have a big Xmas lunch out this afternoon, with a few Leicester season tickets holders going to be present. Thinking it would be nice if my boy wore his new Spurs shirt. :D:D

Really enjoyed catching up on the match thread and post match thread over on foxes talk. :D

We have a big Xmas lunch out this afternoon, with a few Leicester season tickets holders going to be present. Thinking it would be nice if my boy wore his new Spurs shirt. :D:D
We have a Chelsea fan coming over today - it fills me with pride that my son wants to wear his for the same reason.

We have a Chelsea fan coming over today - it fills me with pride that my son wants to wear his for the same reason.
Just a shame they beat Emirates Marketing Project. Your mate will inevitably be unbearable.

And that’s before he starts mocking 9/11 whilst tinkling in your pond, shagging your Mrs, making anti-Semitic gags and Auschwitz gassing noises, and finishing with aplomb by goose stepping up and down your hallway nazi saluting a swastika....

Just a shame they beat Emirates Marketing Project. Your mate will inevitably be unbearable.

And that’s before he starts mocking 9/11 whilst tinkling in your pond, shagging your Mrs, making anti-Semitic gags and Auschwitz gassing noises, and finishing with aplomb by goose stepping up and down your hallway nazi saluting a swastika....
Fortunately it's just the wife of a Chelsea fan - the real one wouldn't come here within 6 months of a loss to us.

A really professional performance yesterday and so good to see a solid defence, Leicester didn't look like scoring, we shut them out so well yesterday.

@milo Dele

I agree, in fact i would go as far to say he has been one of our better players this season.

Steady on I'm struggling with all the positive postings about Sissoko, I can't cope with Aurier being a decent player as well. I know what we need in January windows.....a couple of pantomime villains so we have someone to crucify in the new year.

Son and Alli both instramental. But honerable mention to Moura who played his part. Sissoko his 'normal' self, a genuine asset. impressive professional performance from us without Kane and Eriksen.

It is great to continue our winning run. It was a comfortable performance and win. We played well and controlled almost the whole match. Thought it was a risky gamble by Pochettino not to start Kane and Eriksen. But the team did well without them. The only disappointing thing was Kane didn't score after coming on. Let's hope this win will help us boost our confidence when we play Barcelona in the CL next.

Credit to Son and Alli for the goals. With Kane not starting, we had to rely on Son and Alli for the goals and they duly delivered. It was a great long range goal by Son. It was a carbon copy of the goal Son scored for South Korea against Mexico in the World Cup. It was a crucial time to score the goal just before the end of the first half. Son also did well to assist the second goal for Alli. It was a good header by Alli for the goal. For some reason, Alli seems to be more comfortable scoring from headers than with his feet nowadays. Amazingly, we have never lost a league match whenever Alli scores and it is good to continue this record. Too bad Kane didn't score after coming on. It would have helped him to keep in touch with Salah and Aubemayang in the top goal scorers race. Really disappointed with Moura as he had a poor match. In fact, he was probably our worst player of the match as he did nothing of note for the whole match.

Our midfield were excellent in this match. Our midfield of Dier, Winks and Sissoko played well to control the midfield. Leicester didn't really trouble us but our midfielders did their part well. Great to see Nkoudou being named among the subs but was really disappointed he didn't come on in the second half. Pochettino really should give more playing time to Nkoudou instead of unknown youngsters. Wish Nkoudou had replaced Aurier instead of Walker-Peters.

Well done to our defence for keeping this clean sheet. Leicester didn't really have many goal scoring chances but our defence were comfortable for whole match. It really helped to have Vertonghen and Alderweireld back in defence. Lloris also did well to make a few good saves. But we do need to be more alert to stop long range shots.

This win has put us back into 3rd place in the league, 6 points behind leaders Liverpool. Just imagine, if we had beaten Watford away instead of losing, we would be just 3 points behind Liverpool now. All our other defeats, to Liverpool, ManCity and Arsenal are somewhat acceptable but the defeat to Watford is really an unacceptable result to us. Let's hope we will be boosted by this win when we play Barcelona in the CL on Tuesday.

Back