• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Leeds is a bugger to get to

Gordinho

Banned
Wish I hadn't started this thread now, what seemed vaguely amusing when I'd had a beer looked stupid when I saw it up on the board. Can't edit thread title.

Last edited:
Can this also be the official swear filter test thread?

In that case,
rooster balls brick pussy dingdong titties fudge ass arsenal testiclefondlers

Going to Bicester Village this morning, TRGJr has to get his fix of cheap Ralph Lauren shirts with his Chrimbo money.

Wish I hadn't started this thread now, what seemed vaguely amusing when I'd had a beer looked stupid when I saw it up on the board. Can't edit thread title.

You should worry. You should see some of the atrocities I've committed which seemed vaguely attractive after I had had a drink.....

when you go to edit, there is an advanced setting - hit that and then you can edit the thread title

you don't NEED to for this thread of course! :D

Back