• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ledley King

I'd like it if this game was available on an official river. I'd watch it then and pay £10 to do so if via the official site.

Glenn Hoddle to return to management at Tottenham for Ledley King's testimonial... as defender contemplates joining Gianfranco Zola and Co in legend's tournament

Glenn Hoddle will be back at White Hart Lane as manager once again, but it may not be Ledley King's grand farewell in a Tottenham shirt.

The iconic defender had to retire in 2012 after chronic knee problems, and is to captain a guest XI managed by Hoddle at his testimonial in May.

What's more, King is also contemplating a 'competitive' comeback in a new Football30 legends tournament just a week later.

King said: 'I'm going to be playing for the first time in two years that Monday 12th May at my own testimonial match, so I'm going to have to play by ear because of my knee injuries.'

The legend's tournament is to be held at Brisbane Road, and Hoddle is organising event.

Four London teams will be reminiscing back to their 'glory' days as they bring a host of former players to the event.

Gianfranco Zola will be a player/manager for Chelsea, which features the likes of Andriy Shevchenko.

Ian Wright and Sportsmail's Martin Keown will be on show for Arsenal, while Paolo di Canio and Martin Allen are the stand-out names for West Ham's legend team.

Ricky Villa will be in action for Spurs, who are captained by Ossie Ardilles.

'I am delighted to be bringing together four great teams for this event which provides the opportunity for the game's best legends to play genuinely competitive matches,' Hoddle said.

Mark Halsey will officiate the event, which takes place on May 18.

CHELSEA - BLUES BEST

Gianfranco Zola - Player/manager
Dave Beasant
Bernard Lambourde
Jon Harley
Ken Monkou
Frank Sinclair
Michael Duberry
Clive Wilson
Nigel Spackman
Jody Morris
Clive Walker
Pat Nevin
Bjarne Goldbaek
Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
Kerry Dixon
Tore Andre Flo
Andriy Shevchenko
Gianfranco Zola

ARSENAL - GUNNERS GREATS

Ian Wright - Manager
Vince Bartram
Nigel Winterburn
Kenny Samsom
Steve Walford
Chris Whyte
Martin Keown
John Jenson
David Hillier
Ian Selley
Perry Groves
Jimmy Carter
Martin Hayes
Paul dingdongov
Niall Quinn
Paul Merson
Tony Wood****
Luis Boa Morte

WEST HAM - HAMMERS HEROES

Paolo di Canio - Player/manager
Perry Suckling
Ian Pearce
Steve Potts
Kenny Brown
Rufus Brevett
George Parris
Keith Rowland
Martin Allen
Alan Devonshire
Steve Lomas
Mark Robson
Rob Lee
Lee Bowyer
Alan dingdongens
Don Hutchinson
Stuart Slater
Ian Dowie
Paolo di Canio

TOTTENHAM - SUPER SPURS

Ossie Ardilles - Manager
Carlo Cudicini/James Walker
Justin Edinburgh
Paul Miller
Graham Roberts
John Scales
Gary Stevens
Colin Calderwood
Danny Murphy
Steve Sedgley
David Howells
Mickey Hazard
Ricky Villa
Simon Davies
Sean Davis
Paul Walsh
Gerry Armstrong
Mark Falco
Teddy Sheringham
Darren Anderton
Ruel Fox

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2607887/Glenn-Hoddle-return-management-Tottenham-Ledley-Kings-testimonial-defender-contemplates-joining-Gianfranco-Zola-Co-legends-tournament.html

What an awful time to have a legends game, the day after the last game of the season. I don't even want to go and watch us play Aston Villa let alone watch the legends get a kick around. Can't think of anything worse than going to White hart Pain two days in a row....

Looking forward to this, will be the first time I've ever seen Gionla play! Sadly I just about missed him. On the up side I missed an era when we were even worse then we are now!

I saw his debut for the club at Leyton Orient, no game with Daveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed in is boring !!!

Don't remember much, but do remember being at Barnsley and seeing his wonder goal in the FA Cup. Was positioned right behind in line with his mazy run.

I once saw daveeeeed in Diesel in covent garden and I completely bottled it

I met him at a hotel near Heathrow when he was still at Saudi Sportswashing Machine. He spied the Spurs badge I had on for some reason that day and I told him he was born to play for us. No need to thank me.

In other news, booked my tickets for this. South Stand Lower. Can't wait to cheer the Legends on and boo our 'first eleven' ;)

Great to have Robinson back at the Lane.

He was unfairly treated by both the club & England in my opinion.

Back