• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ledley King

So upset that this game is in the middle of my exams, been waiting for this game since King retired and I can't go!

Flying in for this. Cant think of a better way for my wife and daughter to go to WHL for the first time than this. Just bought my tickets! Long live the King

Flying in for this. Cant think of a better way for my wife and daughter to go to WHL for the first time than this. Just bought my tickets! Long live the King

Thats quality mate, at least that will be one night where all the fans are as one...

King's the half-time guest at the Lane to talk about testimonial. "I'm not going to train but I'm going to play," he says

It's an invited 11. Is it only Spurs or do you think he may ask some of his England buddies to come aswell? I read an article not long ago about his dream 11 from players he played With and Scholes was apart of the team so maybe he'll be invited to play?

It's an invited 11. Is it only Spurs or do you think he may ask some of his England buddies to come aswell? I read an article not long ago about his dream 11 from players he played With and Scholes was apart of the team so maybe he'll be invited to play?

[video]http://www1.skysports.com/watch/video/tv-shows/8991453/[/video]

Gomes
Carr/Dawson/Ferdinand/A.Cole
Scholes/Davids/Gerrard
Ginola/Keane/Bale

Ginola has confirmed he is playing the Ledley King Testimonial.

David Ginola ‏@DavidGinolaCeze 1 hod.
Yes I'll be playing in Ledley's testimonial.looking forward to play a the lane once again..;)

16/04/14 - Darren Anderton announced to play in Ledley King testimonial.

17/04/14 - Darren Anderton pulls out of testimonial with injury.

Teddy Sheringham and Darren Anderton are the first two former Spurs we can reveal will feature in the Ledley King Guest XI for his Testimonial match on May 12.

Our Legendary former captain will lead a Guest XI squad from his playing days to celebrate his career against the current First Team on a night sure to stir some fond memories at the Lane.

Teddy made 276 First Team appearances in a Spurs shirt during two spells with the Club, scoring 124 goals, with Darren netting 48 goals in 358 appearances in our colours.

Speaking on the announcement, Teddy said: “To play in Ledley’s testimonial is a real privilege not only because he was a wonderful player but also because he is a great guy as well.

“Ledley was a fantastic player, incredibly consistent and if he had steered clear of injuries then I think he would have played even more games for Tottenham and England – he was talked about with high praise from every England manager, they all wanted him in their team.”

Teddy’s former teammate for club and country, Darren added: “I’m really looking forward to going back to the Lane again. I haven’t played there since I left so that will be an extra bonus as well as showing my support for Ledley. He has always been a humble guy, no airs and graces, he just went out and played his football.

“There was never a settling-in period when he started out, he just breezed into the team. He was so comfortable at both centre-midfield and centre-back. He trained the same way as he played – top class.”

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/teddy-and-darren-return-180414/

Back