• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ledley King

Did anyone else get the impression that when asked about how to deal with pace/Theo Walcott and Ledley said 'obviously I've played against Theo in the past' he wanted to finish the sentence with 'and it was a peice of ****, he's ****' but couldn't because he was on TV?

Nice to see Jimmy on the lash again ...... now where's that picture of his United Dairies taxi ?

I dont get that - they say the summer of 2014 then say the end of NEXT season. It could actually mean summer of 2015 therefore the 2014 is a typo. It can be construed as such though. I imagine it would be 2014

Was probably in the early planning for the new ground to make it the last WHL match - maybe that's still the case?

Reading his book at the moment, good read with interesting insights about how football has changed since the dark ages of the 90's

Re: King: Two More Years?

You just know there would be a photo of him drunk to hell snogging a lady boy.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Fapatalk

Ledley King is to have his testimonial match at White Hart Lane on Monday 12th May, KO 20:00.

The current Spurs squad will take on Ledley's invited XI.

Tickets are now available for the Ledley King's testimonial and will be £20 for adults and under 16's will be charged £5

Last edited:
Ledley King's fine Tottenham career will be saluted in a testimonial match at White Hart Lane on May 12.
Having made his debut in 1999, the former Spurs captain went on to make 323 appearances for the club before injury put paid to his career aged 31.

Two years on from his retirement, King's career will be remembered in a match at his old stomping ground at the end of the season.
The former England international will lead a Ledley Guest XI comprised of those from his playing days against the current first-team in a match which will raise funds for good causes chosen by the man stepping out at White Hart Lane one last time.

"I am delighted to be given this game by the club," King said. "It will be an extremely emotional evening for me, especially to play again at White Hart Lane in front of our amazing fans and I will savour every moment.
"This club is so special to me and I hope that the fans can share in what will be a great night."

The one-club man also works closely with the Tottenham Hotspur Foundation and chairman Daniel Levy is looking forward to honouring him.
"Ledley is one of the greatest players to wear the colours of this club and we look forward to recognising his great service and loyalty with this game," he said.
"It will be a memorable evening for everyone."
::Tickets for King's testimonial are on general sale now, with adult tickets £20.00 and under-16s available for £5.00.

Back