• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

Tottenham v Sunderland

To finish in the top four, Tottenham have to win and hope Arsenal slip up.

As I've said, I think the Gunners will beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine despite their fixture being a lot trickier than this one, but Spurs should not have too many problems doing their bit, because Sunderland really are down to the bare bones.

I think Andre Villas-Boas's side will go out and tear into them and they have got the attacking players to really hurt the Black Cats.

The White Hart Lane faithful will probably be hoping this is not the last they see of Gareth Bale in a Tottenham shirt.

As for Sunderland, they are another team that might see a few changes in the summer.

Paolo Di Canio has come in as manager and done exactly what he promised, which is to keep them up.

He has seen his players have good days and bad days since he took charge at the end of March and he will probably overhaul his squad before the start of next season.

But the most important thing is that they did not go down.

Prediction: 3-0

Tottenham v Sunderland

To finish in the top four, Tottenham have to win and hope Arsenal slip up.

As I've said, I think the Gunners will beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine despite their fixture being a lot trickier than this one, but Spurs should not have too many problems doing their bit, because Sunderland really are down to the bare bones.

I think Andre Villas-Boas's side will go out and tear into them and they have got the attacking players to really hurt the Black Cats.

The White Hart Lane faithful will probably be hoping this is not the last they see of Gareth Bale in a Tottenham shirt.

As for Sunderland, they are another team that might see a few changes in the summer.

Paolo Di Canio has come in as manager and done exactly what he promised, which is to keep them up.

He has seen his players have good days and bad days since he took charge at the end of March and he will probably overhaul his squad before the start of next season.

But the most important thing is that they did not go down.

Prediction: 3-0

fudging fool

Back