• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says...

Greg

Gus Poyet
Lawro is a twunt

You think he is bad?

His table of brickness for this season to date...

+15 Wolves
+14 Everton
+9 Man Utd
+8 Arsenal
+6 Chelsea
+5 Liverpool
+2 Emirates Marketing Project
+2 Blackburn
+1 Sunderland
+1 Wigan
-2 QPR
-3 Tottenham
-3 Aston Villa
-4 Bolton
-6 Stoke
-6 Fulham
-6 Swansea
-7 Norwich
-8 West Brom
-16 Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Tottenham v Wolves
I've just been watching an interview with the Wolves owner Steve Morgan which was really encouraging. They asked Morgan why he never comes out and talks about his manager Mick McCarthy and he said: "Why would I want to do that and destabilise the club?"

Morgan said he would like to be further up the table, would like to be safe from relegation and would like to have a better team - but they are working on it. It was brilliant because it quashed any rumours about McCarthy being sacked or any players leaving.

Essentially Morgan was saying "we know where we are, we have been here before and we think we are doing the right things" - discuss.

Wolves are clearly ready for a relegation battle but I don't think they will have any joy on Saturday. They are playing Tottenham, whose current form is easily the best in the Premier League.

Spurs are playing some absolutely outstanding stuff at the moment. It will be tough for them here because Wolves always give you a real game but I have to back Harry Redknapp's side for the win.

Prediction: 2-1

Fabulous new forum...teerrrrrrwunty-twunt face remains his twunt-like self!

The Twunt Is Back!!!

Yes, Lawro survived GG's apocalypse, unfortunately.

Tottenham v Wolves

I've just been watching an interview with the Wolves owner Steve Morgan which was really encouraging. They asked Morgan why he never comes out and talks about his manager Mick McCarthy and he said: "Why would I want to do that and destabilise the club?"

Morgan said he would like to be further up the table, would like to be safe from relegation and would like to have a better team - but they are working on it. It was brilliant because it quashed any rumours about McCarthy being sacked or any players leaving.

Essentially Morgan was saying "we know where we are, we have been here before and we think we are doing the right things" - discuss.

Wolves are clearly ready for a relegation battle but I don't think they will have any joy on Saturday. They are playing Tottenham, whose current form is easily the best in the Premier League.

Spurs are playing some absolutely outstanding stuff at the moment. It will be tough for them here because Wolves always give you a real game but I have to back Harry Redknapp's side for the win.

Prediction: 2-1

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16526597.stm

Absolute twunt.

So why have you predicted that the game will be won by a single goal?!

Emirates Marketing Project v Tottenham (1330 GMT)

This fixture has always had a lot riding on it in the last couple of years. I was at the Etihad Stadium when Peter Crouch got the winner to put Tottenham in the Champions League in 2010, and of course Crouch's own goal at the end of last season meant Emirates Marketing Project did the same 12 months later.

I do feel that City are having a tough time at the moment - their manager Roberto Mancini is getting loads of stick for brandishing imaginary red cards and they are still missing some key players like Vincent Kompany and Yaya Toure - so beating Wigan on Monday was a big win for them.

Emmanuel Adebayor cannot play for Spurs under the terms of his loan from City, which will probably compensate for them not having Kompany at the back.

Tottenham have the best midfield in the Premier League but I think Mancini will change his team to cope with that and I just think that City might sneak this.

But if Spurs do lose on Sunday, I still see them staying within sight of City at the top of the table. They have got too many good players who can create chances for them not to keep on picking up points, and they will bounce back really quickly from any defeat.

Prediction 1-0

"But if Spurs do lose on Sunday, I still see them staying within sight of City at the top of the table. They have got too many good players who can create chances for them not to keep on picking up points, and they will bounce back really quickly from any defeat."

A decent compliment from Lord Twunty, but tbh if we lose on Sunday, 8pts behind even with 16 left. That trio of Chelsea,Arsenal and Liverpool away is tough work. We might still be within sight, but I couldnt see us turning that deficit around.

Fecking twunticle! Usually predicting us to win and now predicting us to loose! Twuntish mind games from the twunt!

Doomed!

Back