• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2020/21

Emirates Marketing Project v Tottenham (Carabao Cup, 16:30 BST)

There are question marks over Tottenham's Harry Kane and Emirates Marketing Project's Kevin de Bruyne, both because of injury.

City have got Wednesday's Champions League semi-final with Paris St-Germain to consider and they might keep De Bruyne back for that one but, even without him, I think they will be too strong for Spurs.

Chelsea did such a good job of stopping City in last weekend's FA Cup semi-final, but I don't think Spurs are capable of doing the same.

Kane would make a big difference for Tottenham of course and I have a feeling he will feature but I don't think the rest of their team is up to the task. I know their new manager Ryan Mason has a 100% record - after one game in charge - but I don't see that lasting here.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Tottenham v Sheffield Utd (19:15 BST)

I was surprised by how poor Tottenham were in last weekend's Carabao Cup final. They got their tactics all wrong.

Early on, they couldn't get the ball off Emirates Marketing Project and they couldn't get out of their half. City basically battered them without scoring a goal before the break and, even in the second half, Spurs never looked like winning the game.

Things should be a bit easier for them against Sheffield United and they should create some chances this time too.

I know Sheffield United had a good win against Brighton last time out but the Seagulls still had plenty of opportunities to get something out of the game. Tottenham will find a way through.

Lawro's prediction: 3-0

I was surprised by how poor Tottenham were in last weekend's Carabao Cup final. They got their tactics all wrong.

Early on, they couldn't get the ball off Emirates Marketing Project and they couldn't get out of their half. City basically battered them without scoring a goal before the break and, even in the second half, Spurs never looked like winning the game.

Things should be a bit easier for them against Sheffield United and they should create some chances this time too.

I know Sheffield United had a good win against Brighton last time out but the Seagulls still had plenty of opportunities to get something out of the game. Tottenham will find a way through.

He's just having a laugh now...

Id love to hear what tactics Lawro would have deployed to beat Emirates Marketing Project at this time. Clearly Levy is missing a trick here and this mastermind of Football tactics needs to be snapped up.

Leeds v Tottenham (12:30 BST)

Leeds were pretty poor in their defeat at Brighton last week when they missed injured duo Kalvin Phillips and Raphinha.

Both of them are doubts for this game and it would definitely mean advantage to Tottenham if they miss out again.

I fancy Harry Kane and Son Heung-min to cause Leeds plenty of problems, and Spurs to leave with the points.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Tottenham v Wolves (14:05 BST)

Wolves have started to pick up a bit in the past few weeks, but it says a lot about their season that they probably still won't finish in the top half of the table.

It's hard to know exactly what to expect from Tottenham. On paper, they should win this game, but they will have to play a lot better than they did in their defeat by Leeds last time out.

Tottenham v Wolves (14:05 BST)

Wolves have started to pick up a bit in the past few weeks, but it says a lot about their season that they probably still won't finish in the top half of the table.

It's hard to know exactly what to expect from Tottenham. On paper, they should win this game, but they will have to play a lot better than they did in their defeat by Leeds last time out.

Hard to believe that he’s paid for this brick.

Tottenham v Aston Villa (18:00 BST)

Tottenham's home form has held up over the past few weeks, but they are not going to get in the Champions League from here.

Spurs should be able to get at Villa, who let another lead slip at Crystal Palace on Sunday and seem to be leaking more goals at the moment.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur

It seems like some sections of the media have already decided this will be Harry Kane's last game for Spurs. I suspect that story - about whether he will stay or go, and where will he go - will run all summer.

Leicester have got the FA Cup in the bag but their hopes of reaching the top four are out of their hands after they lost at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday.

They need to win, but not only that, they need to score a few more goals than Liverpool if they and Chelsea are winning too. I don't see any of that happening.

Tottenham need a win too, to hold on to seventh spot, and my thinking is they will sneak this.

Lawro's prediction: 1-2

lawrotable2021.png

Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur
Lawro's prediction:
1-2

Final proof that he is insane! :D

Back