1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Lawro the Twunt says... 2018/19

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by Denmark Spur, 9 Aug 2018.

1. DeanoAustin

DeanoAustin Neil Sullivan

You’re obviously not reading and watching enough media. We have to win a trophy or all our players and manager will leave. Get with the programme.

afsoc4life and Glenda's Legs like this.
  2. Jon

Jon Sergei Rebrov

Yes, but they expect us to win one, whilst criticising us if we play a strong team and also saying we should go out so we can rest players

3. glasgowspur

glasgowspur Mitchell Thomas

He's only saying that to cover klopps arse as he 'sacrifices' the lesser cups for the league or CL. Klopp can't possibly be bottling it.

4. Lakey

Lakey Bobby Zamora

TWUNT predicts a draw, i mean come on we never draw

Tottenham v Newcastle (12:30 GMT)

Newcastle got an excellent win against Emirates Marketing Project on Tuesday, but it did leave me looking at the Magpies players and wondering where that type of performance has been all season?

That is the one thing I always wonder about teams that pull out results like that against the top sides.

I know City didn't play well but it is a little bit bizarre when you compare Newcastle's display to some of their other home games this season.

Tottenham, meanwhile, left it late to come back and beat Watford but it was one of their best results for a while when you consider the players they had missing.

I think Spurs will find it tough going again on Saturday.

That win over City was such a good one for Newcastle that it would not surprise me if they did something similar at Wembley, sitting in to nick a point.

Last season, when the Magpies got a very good result they followed it up by stringing a little run together and I can see something similar happening here.

Lawro's prediction: 1-1

5. Whiffler

Whiffler Jonathan Woodgate

This week he was beaten by a couple of non-football muppets, working individually

6. Denmark Spur

Denmark Spur Dean Austin

Tottenham v Leicester (13:30 GMT)

Leicester created enough chances to get something out of their game with Manchester United, but the point they got against Liverpool last week is the only thing they have to show from their past five games in all competitions.

In contrast, Tottenham just keep on finding a way to win games despite obviously still being without some of their key players.

When you look into why or how they have done it, it all leads back to Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino. I think he will collect another three points here.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

7. indospurs

indospurs Eidur Gudjohnsen

jeeez, we are doomed, dooomed i tell thee ! what happened to the 2-0 ?? mebbe i should look at the liverpoo prediction

8. Surfless

Surfless Gilberto

Not sure where to post this but I just realised that we can't finish bottom now. Or 19th.

Not sure why that's important, but I'm sure that Sky will report it like the do everything else on this forum in due course.

9. 90291Spur

90291Spur Paul Stalteri

So our serious relegation fears have been cut by 2/3ds.

Surfless likes this.
  10. galeforce

galeforce Garth Crooks

We could still get a points deduction

Robbo, Mikey10 and Surfless like this.
  11. LemonadeMoney

LemonadeMoney Nick Barmby

He pretty much called it. Twunt.

Robbo likes this.