• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2016/17

Emirates Marketing Project v Tottenham (17:30 GMT)

Put it this way, I can see there being a few goals at both ends.

Lawro's prediction: 2-2

Yeah, because we concede multiple goals so often nowadays.

Jan ..... nope (4 games)
Dec ..... nope (6 games)

30 games this season, 5 we conceded 2, never more. Notably none since Toby's return.

PS - Twunt !

Last edited:
Yeah, because we concede multiple goals so often nowadays.

Jan ..... nope (4 games)
Dec ..... nope (6 games)

30 games this season, 5 we conceded 2, never more. Notably none since Toby's return.

PS - Twunt !

2-2 .... collapse of stout party

Tottenham v Wycombe

This is a great money-spinning tie for Wycombe. I think we can expect a lot of Tottenham changes - but this is a home win all day.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Sunderland v Tottenham

Tottenham were given a scare by Wycombe in the FA Cup but then Mauricio Pochettino did make a few changes with this game in mind.

They are on a great run, but I actually think it will be difficult for Spurs to adjust when most of their regulars come back into the team.

Sunderland did not have a game at the weekend so they will be ready for them, and I am going for a bit of a shock result here.

Lawro's prediction: 1-0

Sunderland v Tottenham

Tottenham were given a scare by Wycombe in the FA Cup but then Mauricio Pochettino did make a few changes with this game in mind.

They are on a great run, but I actually think it will be difficult for Spurs to adjust when most of their regulars come back into the team.

Sunderland did not have a game at the weekend so they will be ready for them, and I am going for a bit of a shock result here.

You what??

Sunderland v Tottenham

Adjust to what? Playing our strongest team? :confused:

Sunderland v Tottenham

In their week off, they'll have completely forgotten each others' playing styles, movement, names, etc. Stands to reason, don't it?

In their week off, they'll have completely forgotten each others' playing styles, movement, names, etc. Stands to reason, don't it?
When you put it like that then you'd have to admit he's got it spot on. We're fudged.
Twunt.
(him not you)

Back