• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Lawro the Twunt says... 2016/17

Southampton v Tottenham (19:45 GMT)

The good thing from Southampton's point of view is that it does not look like they will miss injured striker Charlie Austin - they have a few other options up front.

Jay Rodriguez and Sofiane Boufal have done well recently and I think Shane Long gives a lot for the team too - he is not a regular goalscorer but he would chase a paper bag down the street all day for you, even in a hurricane.

Saints will be a test for Tottenham on Mauricio Pochettino's return to his old club, but his Spurs side have won their past two games and I just get the impression that they might just go on a bit of a run again now.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

Watford v Tottenham (13:30 GMT)

Even before Tottenham put four goals past Southampton I looked at Spurs and thought they have just got something about them at the moment.

Watford, in contrast, looked ordinary in their draw with Crystal Palace. I don't see them stopping Tottenham from making it four wins in a row.

Lawro's prediction: 0-2

So far he has predicted correctly. This game was a very tough one last year and required a last min Son magic.

Tottenham v Chelsea (20:00 GMT)

Tottenham were impressive at Watford and they seem to have found a momentum now with Harry Kane and Dele Alli finding form. I have a feeling they will halt the Chelsea surge which has been so impressive. To win 13 games in a row is just fantastic but Chelsea have some hard fixtures on the horizon.

This fixture always leaves me wondering why the fans hate each other so much? They seem to detest the opposing club. Why I don't know, but it will make for a spicy atmosphere.

Lawro's prediction: 2-1

Tottenham were impressive at Watford and they seem to have found a momentum now with Harry Kane and Dele Alli finding form. I have a feeling they will halt the Chelsea surge which has been so impressive. To win 13 games in a row is just fantastic but Chelsea have some hard fixtures on the horizon.

This fixture always leaves me wondering why the fans hate each other so much? They seem to detest the opposing club. Why I don't know, but it will make for a spicy atmosphere.

Taunt.

I'm not sure why Liverpool and Everton hate each other either. They are both from Liverpool after all. Shouldn't they be friends?

He's hoping we win to do the scouser a favour, sad really.

Tottenham should also make pretty comfortable progress.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Tottenham v West Brom (12:30 GMT)

West Brom went out of the FA Cup to Championship side Derby last weekend but they had enough shots - 28 to seven for the Rams - to win that game.

The Baggies will create chances at White Hart Lane too and will make it difficult for Tottenham, as they do against every team.

But I still expect Tottenham to win, because they are absolutely flying right now. Dele Alli is on fire for Spurs and the game must seem so easy to him at the moment.

He made the difference in their win over top-of-the-table Chelsea in their last Premier League game, when he stood out from every other player on the pitch.

When Alli is in that kind of form, Spurs are hard to stop.

Lawro's prediction: 2-0

Emirates Marketing Project v Tottenham (17:30 GMT)

Tottenham are flying right now and I don't think Jan Vertonghen's injury will affect them because in Kevin Wimmer and Ben Davies they have got a couple of potential replacements at the back.

I like their 3-5-2 formation because it really suits their players and you could argue that, at the moment, they are the best team in the league.

I would expect some improvement from Emirates Marketing Project after last week's heavy defeat against Everton but they are struggling defensively and this Spurs team will definitely create chances against them too.

Put it this way, I can see there being a few goals at both ends.

There has been a lot of debate about City's £50m defender John Stones of late.

Stones is a really good footballer who is a bit unlucky that Nicolas Otamendi is his centre-back partner, and City's full-backs are not good enough.

But Stones has got to start making good defensive decisions himself. He needs to become a defender who can manage the game, because City do not have one at the moment.

Lawro's prediction: 2-2

Back