• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Word on Spurs

Spursman

Neil Sullivan
Does anyone listen to it? I find it really interesting. I particularly like Jason McGovern point of view. We agree on a lot. The only thing we don't agree on is that beating Arsenal is all that matters.

I usually listen to it on Spotify in the Gym.

Does anyone listen to it? I find it really interesting. I particularly like Jason McGovern point of view. We agree on a lot. The only thing we don't agree on is that beating Arsenal is all that matters.

I usually listen to it on Spotify in the Gym.

Stopped listening to it a good while ago (when it was e-Spurs I think) because I found Ricky Sacks incredibly irritating. I did like Jason McGovern though, but he wasn't enough to salvage it for me.
I might give it another go, see if the irritation levels have dropped.

I’ve only started listening to it over the last fortnight. It’s okay, although approaching the Everton game by dissecting every goal we scored in chronological and minute detail wasn’t exactly an enthralling or imaginative approach.

I know it’s not particularly popular on here but I really like the Spurs Show, especially Mike Leigh.

I’ve tried listening to the Times football podcast, but binned it. Bit up its own arse and never covers us for more than ten seconds.
Marcotti is a penis too.

I only really got lulled in by the promise that “Natalie Sawyer is now on The Game”.

Imagine my disappointment when I found out that...

Back