• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Last Man Standing 2016/17 - Final Results pg 57

Game 6 Round 5 Results

ZUDbuSd.png

Game 6 Final Table

ebbMJqs.png

Overall Final Table

gfcG5KE.png

The Last Man Standing 16/17

pDTC9qp.png

@Seedy Ron @Pirate55 @afsoc4life @DubaiSpur @inkpenspur @galeforce @Jordinho @parklane1 @jamonserrano @Kandi1977 @Daisuk @Bedfordspurs @Stiff_Swede @Rorschach @jabbathehut @alekaras @paxtonwolf @Glenda's Legs @LemonadeMoney @jts1882 @wiziwig @glasgowspur @glorygloryeze @StephenH @Lost Mango

thanks for taking part guys, hope you had fun playing - looking forward to next seasons game :)

Last edited:
Over the moon indeed. I gave 110% and got the result but at the end of the day I’m proud of the whole GG team and we now need to focus on next season and keep improving.
Almost got the footie speak right... just missed the closing valedictory statement.... 'we go again' ;)

Bit late for this I Know but a big well done to Glenda's Legs and many thanks to you Billy for putting it all together.

Back