• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker-Peters

I would say being partly at fault for the only goal outweighs the good.

I think a run of games will be the making of him, if not we have our answer about him.

A mistake isn’t weighted by the outcome, would it have been less of an issue had Sensi also made a mistake and put his shot wide?

A mistake isn’t weighted by the outcome, would it have been less of an issue had Sensi also made a mistake and put his shot wide?

Not really, it still would have been a major mistake that lead to a good chance.

Which was the issue with Trippier last season

I still have doubts about this one, really concerned we aren't looking for a more established option.

I still have doubts about this one, really concerned we aren't looking for a more established option.

It's going to be primarily Foyth I think. And after what he did so successfully with Dier 4 summers ago, I think we have to trust Poch on this

Me neither, on condition we get a solid replacement in.

pascal-chimbonda_1247334c.jpg

KWP has looked good in attack. And we were most of that game. The question mark is when we're defending. Not easy for a Poch full back. You're expected to attack with pace, then get back. Need to be a composed all rounder. Can KWP defend? TBC.

Back