1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Kyle Walker-Peters

Discussion in 'Spurs News & Views' started by NaijaSpurs, 6 Jun 2017.

1. Bullet

Bullet Christian Ziege

Yes, it's pretty easy to look good in a wingback role against one of the weakest teams to ever play in the Prem.

Maybe he is like Trippier and Cheatski's Alonso - a good wingback but not a great fullback? Not sure, too early to tell.

2. metalgear

metalgear Johnny Morrison

he's growing so let's enjoy it for as long as it lasts. don't think we can write him off just yet.

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

3. NaijaSpurs

NaijaSpurs Frederic Kanoute

I must confess that I actually thought this young man had the potential to make a career at Spurs, at least a chance as the back up right back. Alas, I fear Poch disagrees. With Juan Foyth now pushing him down to our 4th placed right wing/full back I think it would be the best thing for his career for him to move on in the summer. I still think he has potential but I guess it is up to Poch

SteveAWOL and MKSpur like this.
  4. Maltese Falcon

Maltese Falcon Steed Malbranque

If there is a player who needs a season long loan, it's KWP. I still think he can be a reasonably regular starter for us - especially against lower half teams - but he needs a season of regular football to prove that... one way or the other.

5. Danishfurniturelover

Danishfurniturelover Cecil Poynton

That time was 2 years ago.

6. NaijaSpurs

NaijaSpurs Frederic Kanoute

If he were 2 years younger I might be inclined to agree with you, but he is now 22 years old. It is decision time, time to go and make a career somewhere else if Poch thinks Foyth is a better full/wing back.

7. Bullet

Bullet Christian Ziege

Think Kyle Naughton rather than Kyle Walker

By the way, was that Tom Carroll sat next to Kane during the Ajax game?

8. NYSpur

NYSpur Helder Postiga

Westchester, New York, late of Southgate, North Lo
    Yes it was.

9. Jon

Jon Mitchell Thomas

Player.

10. Maltese Falcon

Maltese Falcon Steed Malbranque

I really feel sorry for KWP. I don't think Poch has done right by him; which is not something I normally say. Should have gone out on loan in January 2018 yet we have kept him languishing for two years despite some decent performances. I was at Wembley for our last game against Leicester and he was the best player in the pitch.

Jon likes this.