• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker-Peters

I may be in a minority but I would love it he could really impress impressed Poch in pre-season to the extent that he is willing to give KWP a punt as back up to Trippier (assuming Walker goes) and does not feel it necessary to buy a new right back. I agree it would be asking a lot of KWP but this could be the making of him.

Agree. Worth remembering Dier can also fill in at RB for a while if things do not work out.

I thought he did well today. There were only 1 or 2 times where he got caught out of position, but playing with Alderweireld as his CB must help.
Didn't notice him get out of position. Solid defensively, needs to get more confident going forward.

I think he can do a job for sure next weekend, however he will need a LOT of support ahead of him, and Dier will almost certainly be duties to specifically watch for spaces he leaves...

Who plays cm in place of Wanyama if Dier is filling in at RB?

Cometh the hour...

9_iste-trabzonsporda-sissoko-icin-belirlenen-rakam_150197038817.jpg

I think KWP looked good v Juve and is suited to play at Toon in a RWB role. So hope we go three at the back and Vic is fit, otherwise put Dier in with Dembele, Davies in a 3, and Georgiou at LWB.

Pochettino has a real decision to make, if it hasn't been made already.

Looks ready to step it up to first team football.
Did very well on his debut both ends, liked his crosses even though nothing came from them. However I'd still prefer Trippier for the Chelsea game because his ability to create openings going forward is on an even higher level.

Back