• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Naughton ***official sold to Swansea***

Re: Kyle Naughton

hes a better defender then walker.
every game walker has a brain fart. plus when walker plays he gets in towsends way
I like naughton but I don't agree at all walker has hardly put a foot wrong since that massive blunder against pool.

Again I don't understand why most of these player threads turn into this player of ours is good so this other player of ours is ****!

Can't people just be happy we have some genuine class at positions now where we can afford to sell a player of naughtons quality?

he is still growing into his game and deserves to be playing more. pity he got injured when he was just on a great run under poch. but no loss to poch's system which requires a lot of energy on the flanks.

speaking of which with yedlin in the mix, davies becomes the slowest of the fullbacks.

Confirmed:

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial
TRANSFER: We have reached an agreement with Swansea City for the transfer of @Knaughts88.

1 down, about 12 more to go (players we need to get rid of).

Good luck to Naughton though - decent player with a good EPL career ahead of him.

Bye Kyle. The right back who got judged for being a poor left back.

Yea that was quite harsh, I remember after the liverpool home game last year where he was hauled off at half time, I said he didn't deserve to pull on the shirt again!

Think he is a good right back though, just probably not quite good enough for what we are looking for, was a good back up.

Decent right-back, will probably become a decent journeyman given time. Could even hit an Everton/Saudi Sportswashing Machine level consistently some day. See you, Kyle. Thanks for your service.

Bye Kyle. The right back who got judged for being a poor left back.

Yea that was quite harsh, I remember after the liverpool home game last year where he was hauled off at half time, I said he didn't deserve to pull on the shirt again!

Think he is a good right back though, just probably not quite good enough for what we are looking for, was a good back up.

Having accepted his limitations , I never had a problem with him representing us . Good pro and seems a good lad.

I'm thinking it's a good move for all concerned.

Good Luck Kyle Naughton.

"I`m pleased it`s all done because there has been talk since the summer over a potential move.

"My main aim is to start playing regular football again. I know it`s going to be a tough challenge because there are some very good players here, but that`s my goal.

"I`ve had quite a few loan moves over my career, but I actually played 34 games last season for Spurs, which is a fair amount. The main problem for me, however, was that I was still in and out of the team. That`s difficult at times.

"I`m sad to be leaving Spurs because it`s a great club. I was there quite a while and the lads are a great bunch. But now I just want to settle into life at Swansea and try to play regularly. It all comes down to playing football - after all, that`s my job.``

"I`ve played at the Liberty a few times,``

"There`s always been a good atmosphere and the fans seem great.

"I can`t wait.``

You don't realise but he's been with us since 2009!

Been a decent buy, and done well. Good luck to him, hope he does really well with Gylfi

Found his level. 26 years old and was never going to be a first choice for us; pre-yedlin would have been happy for him to stay as back up RB but can understand him wanting to be first choice somewhere

Good deal for all parties

Back