• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Naughton @Knaughts88 is following me on Twitter

Roland Beurre

Peter Taylor
I have no idea why Kyle Naughton is following me on Twitter. I mostly post boring stuff about small-cap companies so maybe he is taking charge of his own stock portfolio or something, in which case he'd be better off following someone who knows what he's talking about.

Anyone else got any semi-famous people following them on Twitter?

Are you hot? Maybe his interest isn't innocent

I got a facebook friend invite from Paul Draper from Mansun's person account one time - that's my best one

Deanna Troi - from Star Trek TNG
Drusilla the vampire - from Buffy
Paul Stewart - from 1991

Pretty random.

Deontay Wilder from about 4/5 years ago, we used to engage in pretty long chats back when no one had a clue who he was

Leader of the Norwegian Labour Party is following me. I kind of know him from my time as a union leader, so it kind of doesn't count.
But he's a spurs fan!

A musician, an author, a couple of photographers and a couple of directors. None random though, either family, friends or people I have met professionally.

I don’t have anyone famous following me because I don’t use Twitter.

But I do have an account still which has been blocked by Jack Wheelchair since Arsenal lost the 2011 league cup final to Birmingham.

Incidentally - this was the only reason I joined Twitter.

We have our winner.

Thank you!

I don't condone trolling players and I'm a sensitive guy who doesn't like stepping on people's toes but Wheelchair is actual human scum.

I despise him even more than Campbell. Campbell is a complete clam who thinks he's gods gift to the world but at least he had talent and at least he's never assaulted anyone.

At least Campbell only ever took a break from football when his brick performance West Ham was too much for his narcistic personality disorder was too much to handle - leading him to be subbed off. He never faked injury for months on end because he'd been snorting too much coke.

I went to sixth form college with a guy who's mother taught Jack Wheelchair at high school.

Surprise surprise, when I asked what his mother thought of him she thought he was an entitled mouthy little prick who thought he was better than everyone else just because he played football.

Like many have said his family are supposed to be absolute vermin as well.

At least he's at the club he belongs now. King of the pikeys!

I have no idea why Kyle Naughton is following me on Twitter. I mostly post boring stuff about small-cap companies so maybe he is taking charge of his own stock portfolio or something, in which case he'd be better off following someone who knows what he's talking about.

Anyone else got any semi-famous people following them on Twitter?

I'm interested in small cap companies. What is your Twitter stream address (if you don't mind my asking)?

Leader of the Norwegian Labour Party is following me. I kind of know him from my time as a union leader, so it kind of doesn't count.
But he's a spurs fan!

Jonas Gahr Større is a yid? Never heard that before. Neither have I seen him down at the pub. :p

Back