• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Joseph

We tried to get him when we signed Devine from them but the player turned us down.

He is a very, very good player, massive potential.

I think Jose was clever picking Devine for the FA Cup match and can’t help but think it was with an eye on signing Joseph.
I think we’d be better off giving Wigan some money for him now and loaning back. Firstly it could make sure that we secure him when there will be lots of suitors this summer and secondly it is worth maintaining a good relationship with Wigan as they have a good youth set-up.

it wouldn’t surprise me to see the player go to Germany though

We tried to get him when we signed Devine from them but the player turned us down.

I think Jose was clever picking Devine for the FA Cup match and can’t help but think it was with an eye on signing Joseph.
I think we’d be better off giving Wigan some money for him now and loaning back. Firstly it could make sure that we secure him when there will be lots of suitors this summer and secondly it is worth maintaining a good relationship with Wigan as they have a good youth set-up.

I remember the talk at the time although didn’t know he was Scottish

I remember that too. Sheffield United are interested evidently

Back