• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Krzysztof Piątek

I would like daniel to do another 18 month loan for this guy with an option to buy, whilst selling aurier to them immediately.

Then buy aarons immediately for £20m plus KWP.

Sell rose, wanyama and eriksen immediately.

And then spend some big bucks on bruno.

Tottenham-Milan, new contacts for Piatek

The two companies have re-established contacts for the Polish striker, who finds little space in the Rossoneri
Zero minutes played in the last three league games, for Piatek seems to be no more space in the team of Stefano Pioli . The agent of the Polish striker yesterday met with the Milan managers , to understand and analyze what the future of the former Genoa may be .

Tottenham has returned strongly to him , who has re-established contacts with the Rossoneri in the search for a striker who can replace the injured Kane . Now it will be necessary to understand and decide what the conditions of the transfer will be, considering that Milan has no intention of losing too much money after the investment of a year ago.

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/it/tot...9HWj1SAZsxk49JL8LI6uGDhRAxMEmYaV5aCLLoZ86AyEw

Groovy. I'm trippin', man.

pewdiepie-red-and-black-wavy-background-uhd-4k-wallpaper-768x432.jpg

Loan with option to buy would be fine, similar to Gedson.

Piatek, Gedson and Bergwijn coming in with Eriksen, Rose and KWP (and ideally Wanyama too) would be an excellent window

I reckon Milan would want a rest of season loan with the option to buy in the summer, given that we could do with the option and that Friday wants a chance in the PL it could work. A big if, but if it happens alongside other ifs like Mountainwine,then it'll be nice to see us making moves and will be interesting to see if they can make an impact.

No noise on Wanyama leaving though, which sadly just seems like it'll be a waste of another 6 months for him...

As for KWP, I hope he gets a good move, whether this league or upper championship the kid needs games now.

Buy now pay later!
If our reservations are purely cash flow based we should do it, if we now want to try players before we buy I think there will be another club prepared to take the punt.
There will be others but how many are CL qualified and play in London

Back