• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

I would love something like this

nike-away-jersey-kit-french-national-team.jpg

That home kit is probably one of the most hideous shirt I have seen for many years, it is awful, if that abortion turns up next year, somebody needs to be publicly flogged.....

Just seen this on Footballshirtculture's Fantasy Kit Design page... I'd take this, maybe go navy on the collar or sleave trim as we had an all white number this season.

12-13_20120310_2048910439.jpg

From COYS:

talked to ppl from Under Armour. Said the jersey looked great. didnt say much, but it has collar. home jersey white, aways jsy blue/marine.
Launch will be 7th july, first week only available at Spurs Shop.

regarding nike take over, i asked my contacts in ua when this rumour was going on (nov/dec?), and they didnt know anything about it.

7th July, blimey thats about 10 weeks earlier than normal, UA getting off to a good start, lets hope the shirt looks good. Sorry cannot get used to calling it a jersey. Call me old fashioned, but I've grown up with football SHIRTS, & they will always be football shirts.

Last edited:
I imagine our game against Liverpool in Baltimore will be used as some sort of promotion / launch.

From COYS:

talked to ppl from Under Armour. Said the jersey looked great. didnt say much, but it has collar. home jersey white, aways jsy blue/marine.
Launch will be 7th july, first week only available at Spurs Shop.

regarding nike take over, i asked my contacts in ua when this rumour was going on (nov/dec?), and they didnt know anything about it.

:eek:

Back