• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

I still can't see much wrong with these 4 offerings;

tottenham_hotspur_1958-1959.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1962-1963-change.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1975-1976-change.gif
tottenham_hotspur_1967-fa-cup-final.gif

>>>>>> HOME >>>>>>>>>>> AWAY >>>>>>>>>>>> 3rd >>>>>>>>>>> EUROPE >>>>>>

Last edited:
I know these two are mock-ups, but it feels they're getting closer to summit akin to what we might see...

Not sure about the 'Peru-esque' diagonal stripe on the 2nd one... maybe if the top were navy with a White stripe for the away kit perhaps...?

110amib.jpg
uakitmockup.jpg

I actually quite like them both.

I'm normally in "the plainer the better" camp. But if we must have all sorts of fussiness on, then the stripe looks quite classy to me - though, it could be more elegantly finished at its top end. Certainly, it's miles better than that yellow streak of tinkle shirt from a couple of seasons ago.

I don't want adidas. Their kits are poor, IMO. And they shafted Spurs when we last had a deal with them.

Don't really want Nike either. Too associated with that other lot.

Umbro, on the other hand, have produced consistently good kits over the past few years. And they're now owned by Nike, with all the advantages that brings.

But let's not be too hasty - Under Armour might produce a series of stunning kits.

Ultimately, though, I don't really care who makes the kit so long as it is the best possible deal for THFC.

I don't want adidas. Their kits are poor, IMO. And they shafted Spurs when we last had a deal with them.

Don't really want Nike either. Too associated with that other lot.

Umbro, on the other hand, have produced consistently good kits over the past few years. And they're now owned by Nike, with all the advantages that brings.

But let's not be too hasty - Under Armour might produce a series of stunning kits.

Ultimately, though, I don't really care who makes the kit so long as it is the best possible deal for THFC.

I love the Real Madrid kits which are made by adidas. I really like the Spain kits too.

Not too keen on Umbro. The England kits are consistently poor.

I know I've been down this road before, but I think the kit Emirates Marketing Project had (Umbro) the year we beat them to 4th was absolutely stunning!

images

Simple, classic, and with a true nod to City kits of the past...

manchester-city-1972-retro-shirt-.jpg

I look forward to seeing UA's offering for us!

Does someone ALWAYS have to post a f#cking City shirt and start cumming in their pants over how "simple" and "classic" it is?

I never want to see that f#cking shirt again, til we play them next season. Keep your perverted baby blue tossfest in your head :twisted:

Last edited:
What I dont understand is everyone seems to hate on the England Shirts but love the City shirts, they are basically the same all the way. This clean simple looks is nice, but getting a bit long in the tooth. I like the current run of Nike shirts that have a little something about them, I loved Hollands away shirt from last night and their new home shirt is nice too.

But alas, we are not getting Nike or Adidas. We are getting Under Armour, with no history or Football bricks, and of having Garish designs with colour slashes all over them and itchy material. Just look at the wales kit to get an idea of the Kappa like crap we are going to get. Of course they could mind boggle us all, make us a unique new kit with decent tech and classic design. But I dont have that much hope.

I loved Hollands away shirt from last night and their new home shirt is nice too.

Same here.

Call me a traitor, but a few days ago I ordered a knock-off version of the away shirt from here:
http://www.thefootballshirt.com/products/2011-2012-holland-away-football-shirt

I exercise a lot and get through a ton of sports kit, so for the first time ever have started buying other nations kits (also ordered the old Brazil away kit).

Still couldn't wear another club teams shirt though.

What I dont understand is everyone seems to hate on the England Shirts but love the City shirts, they are basically the same all the way. This clean simple looks is nice, but getting a bit long in the tooth. I like the current run of Nike shirts that have a little something about them, I loved Hollands away shirt from last night and their new home shirt is nice too.

But alas, we are not getting Nike or Adidas. We are getting Under Armour, with no history or Football bricks, and of having Garish designs with colour slashes all over them and itchy material. Just look at the wales kit to get an idea of the Kappa like crap we are going to get. Of course they could mind boggle us all, make us a unique new kit with decent tech and classic design. But I dont have that much hope.

??? :)

Here's a couple of 'Soccer Jerseys' from the Under Armour website (sort if already posted)

1206694-100

1216892-100

Very plain - but something based on the 1st one could be OK.

What is their quality like - proper fake?

Good question!

Found a thread on RedCafe and apparently that site has the 'best' quality - they reckoned they could barely tell the difference from the real ones.
Until they arrive I can't verify this, will post back here when I get them.

Cheers, mate - let us know.

Judging by the English on their site - could be Asia, etc.n?

Those prices look ace

Very plain

Thats the point though is'nt it surely. Our kit is white top and blue shorts. It IS plain.

No need for yellow tinkle stripes, white nappy straps on the shorts, hooped socks etc etc. Just make it a nice fit, a good quality material, put the badge, sponser and brand and job done.

You dont see BMW or Audi looking at their new graphite grey, model, and saying "hmmm its a bit plain, lets plaster some diagonal green flashes over the sides."

Why should a kit be any different?

Those prices look ace

I think they are in Thailand - not sure if that's good or bad :)
Probably no good for 'proper' shirts, but as long as they are reasonably well made then hopefully Ok for the gym / playing footie etc.

Will let you know.

Those prices look ace

Looked good until the ?ú8 P&P im not 100% sure if they change for each item or if its ?ú8 for everything you purchase in 1 go.

Just checked they charge ?ú8 for the first item and ?ú6 for each item after that. I'd rather pay the extra tenner for the real kit.

Does someone ALWAYS have to post a f#cking City shirt and start cumming in their pants over how "simple" and "classic" it is?

I never want to see that f#cking shirt again, til we play them next season. Keep your perverted baby blue tossfest in your head :twisted:

Ha-ha-ha-haaa!!

I suppose you like these 'jazzy' numbers???

norwich.jpg

worst-ever-kits.jpg

Why settle for 'plain, simple & classic' when you can go 'jazzy-90's-zig-zags' all over the place!1

(but I see your point about it being a City kit that everyone is so 'in love with'... the Nike Villa kit that year was lovely too, if it helps?)

10430.jpg

Last edited:
Back