• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kit Thread

I think it could be done tastefully (kit looks more blue than white!).

Seen other kits where the badge is imposed on the shirt itself but faint, not smack bang in your face like that one. Don't understand why more clubs don't ask fans on this like one of the German clubs did. Gave them like 5 types and told them to vote.

in the end, you'll get sales up making shirts people want as opposed to saying "here you go".

I think it could be done tastefully (kit looks more blue than white!).

Seen other kits where the badge is imposed on the shirt itself but faint, not smack bang in your face like that one. Don't understand why more clubs don't ask fans on this like one of the German clubs did. Gave them like 5 types and told them to vote.

in the end, you'll get sales up making shirts people want as opposed to saying "here you go".

Alot of the lower league teams do this, give the vote to the fans. But maybe thats coz the lower league fanbase is more of a community than the big money of the prem? Infact AFC WImbledon have a competion to design their next kit.... I like that, gets the fans involved

Was looking forward to Under Armour....but that is lovin awful!!

Don't fret too much, thats not an Under Armor kit... it's a fan mock-up

kit1213.jpg

Knocked this up using Aris' current UA kit

I think anyone concerned should at least give UA a bit of time to at least put something out themselves. Really no need to worry about a mock-up on FB.

Well with ADIDAS tinkled off with Liverpool we should cancel with UA and get ADIDAS.

I doubt that the club could get more money out of Adidas than UA. The reason that we and Liverpool are signing with American kit manufacturers is because they are offering big money and preferential terms to break into a new market.

I doubt that the club could get more money out of Adidas than UA. The reason that we and Liverpool are signing with American kit manufacturers is because they are offering big money and preferential terms to break into a new market.

The fact that it's spelled UnderArmour the British way should help ease the transition. I really can't wait to see the new kit designs.

don't know whether the autonomy deal has gone through....perhaps a return to hewlett packard on the front?

Our third strip this year is about the best we've had in all the time I supported Spurs. Brilliant.

I will be buying another one for spare as well as the bottoms too.

Back