• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kion Etete

People might think I'm taking the tinkle but I absolutely love this kind of transfer. I'll be very honest and say I haven't heard of the kid before but bringing young talent through is what we should be doing.

Welcome to Tottenham lad, this journey will become what you make of it and I wish you the absolute best.

I still don't fully "get" twitter but hope this works:

Last edited by a moderator:
Shouldn't this be in the regular forum? We did complete the transfer, didn't we?

Yeah, it's been confirmed on the OS at the bottom of the article about Vorm leaving. :p

I reckon he's a new Shiloh Tracey (now go prove me wrong, damn it). :D

I was reading the release list today and saw he was signed for the U23s. I guess if he impresses there, he could move to the first team. As far as I see it, this is the basket of bread we get before we order appetizers.

Shouldn't this be in the regular forum? We did complete the transfer, didn't we?

We've done a transfer

tenor.gif

Not sure it will do much for his confidence to have Scarlett ahead of him in the pecking order (even if the club think it is justified).

Not sure it will do much for his confidence to have Scarlett ahead of him in the pecking order (even if the club think it is justified).

I think it will boost his confidence, if it doesnt he hasn't much chance of making it. The youngster who believe in themselves usually do better, I've not seen him for over a year but he looked limited to me when I have seen him, but sometimes the light gets switched on and players push on.

In exchange for us buying the young striker form them for a £m of the rumours locally are true

The rumour about us being after Caleb Chukwuemeka and Etete going the other way have been around most of the summer. Chukwuemeka is very highly rated, it would be a bit of a coup to get him.

Back