• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kieran Trippier

He was really good when he displaced Walker and the season after but he's had a nightmare this year.

He and Davies were always meant to be rotation/backup, they can do a job for a few games but should never be first choice. Big difference is Davies is a natural defender (gets exposed less).

Trippier has cost us this season, in a different (slower) league or slightly lower level he will be fine, for us, best if the rumours are right ..

Sadly this. You hear him talk and want to change things for him because he talks with such honestly, self awareness and humility. But teams target him and get joy out of him and it’s ultimately because he’s not a good enough defender in a back 4. Good luck to him wherever he goes.

Sums it up well, good luck at your next club son.

He and Davies were always meant to be rotation/backup, they can do a job for a few games but should never be first choice. Big difference is Davies is a natural defender (gets exposed less).

Trippier has cost us this season, in a different (slower) league or slightly lower level he will be fine, for us, best if the rumours are right ..

They clearly weren't because both have been first choices at some of their time with us. Trippier has cost us this season but he has had spells during his time with us when he has played well.

They clearly weren't because both have been first choices at some of their time with us. Trippier has cost us this season but he has had spells during his time with us when he has played well.
Trippier himself has admitted that he's been off form this season.

Big decision for Pochettino and our transfer team on him and Aurier. The right back market is dreadfully thin imo, which makes it an even harder decision.

Trippier himself has admitted that he's been off form this season.

Big decision for Pochettino and our transfer team on him and Aurier. The right back market is dreadfully thin imo, which makes it an even harder decision.

I agree that he's been off form this season and have argued for a while that we should get rid of one or both of our senior RBs.

I agree that he's been off form this season and have argued for a while that we should get rid of one or both of our senior RBs.
I think that is the best decision. But which one if only one? What net cost can we accept in replacing one or both? Who to target? How quickly can we expect one or two new right backs to settle in? What happens with KWP?

Some massive decisions to be made.

Trippier is certainly making a lot of noise, which is what players tend to do if they know their time at a club might be up (see Rose a few weeks ago, Llorente too). Apparently he is keen to stay in the PL. Unlike Llorente for example, his contract is not running out, so I wonder how easy it will be for the club to push him out (if that is what Poch wants). If his injuries affected him so much this season, he may even be given a chance as an understudy to someone like Wan-Bissaka. All in all, it looks far more likely to me now that Aurier and not Trippier will leave. It's a really difficult call, but perhaps we might give him another chance? He did not make any trouble when he was behind Walker in the pecking order. And he is home-grown.

Shallower then the deep end of the pool son.

I was delighted when I had an Asian doctor on a recent trip to hospital, the orderly who bought me my tea had tattoos up his arm, all was correct with the universe. The reason he fetches tea is because that is all his little brain can handle hence why he has tattoos. The Asian doctor had a nice hair cut and that was probably because he had the self esteem to sit at home and read medical books and stuff.
If you’re going to hate people based on silly haircuts and tattoos..... then you might soon find that footballs the wrong sport for you to keep watching fella! :D

Really wish Trippier good luck if his time is up if not then keep him as back up is fine- Kyle Walker Peters is the future and should be first choice from now on, the only way he’s going to develop into top player is if he’s given the chance.

Really wish Trippier good luck if his time is up if not then keep him as back up is fine- Kyle Walker Peters is the future and should be first choice from now on, the only way he’s going to develop into top player is if he’s given the chance.

Think we need to move trippier on regardless. Aurier can be the backup.

Also not sure if KWP has the physical attributes or the game to become our first choice RB.

If you’re going to hate people based on silly haircuts and tattoos..... then you might soon find that footballs the wrong sport for you to keep watching fella! :D

Kane and winks are ten times the player thicko Tripper is. Hate him he is a chav you can tell it looking at him. He has the skin tone of a man whose parents and grandparents only left the council flat to go to the local social club on a Friday night.

He won't sit up all night reading blogs on the internet about technological advances or try to write a play. He will sit there with his chav slag wife watching love island. I hate him.

Kane and winks are ten times the player thicko Tripper is. Hate him he is a chav you can tell it looking at him. He has the skin tone of a man whose parents and grandparents only left the council flat to go to the local social club on a Friday night.

He won't sit up all night reading blogs on the internet about technological advances or try to write a play. He will sit there with his chav slag wife watching love island. I hate him.
But how do you really feel about him?

I’m glad you’ve reconsidered your opinion.

Tottenham Hotspur star Kieran Trippier has solid interest from four non-Italian clubs, who have been in touch with his representatives, it has been claimed.

The 28-year-old has been linked with a move away from north London this summer, amidst interest from the likes of Manchester United, Juventus and Napoli.

Despite the talk of Napoli swooping in for Trippier, a deal does not appear set to happen as the Italians view the player as too expensive given his age.

As such, the door could be well open for Manchester United to act on their interest in Trippier, who has hinted he would like to remain in England.
According to Italian outlet Gonafia Le Rete, Trippier has solid interest from four clubs outside Italy.

It is claimed the Spurs full-back is a wanted man in the summer transfer window, with all the interested clubs in touch with his agents.

And although Spurs are under no inclination to cash in on Trippier, it is believed they would consider offers in the region of €40m for the player.

The north Londoners have locked Trippier down to a contract that runs until 2022.

He made 38 appearances in all competitions for the club this season, as Spurs finished fourth in the Premier League and reached the Champions League final.

Read more: http://www.insidefutbol.com/2019/06...ouch-with-players-agent/423445/#ixzz5qARZ13uv

It's a strange world, clubs queueing up for Trippier, Eriksen having try and drum up interest.

Trippier could end up being a very good signing for someone. He has had a poor season but he was amongst England's best players at the World Cup and had been a lot better for us the two seasons before this. If a club is planning to play three at the back and he can recover his form, he could do well.

Agreed, Trippier is not a bad player by any stretch - but he has clearly become a very specific player.

His strengths, weaknesses and best utilisation are all basically set.

Use him to favour these and he'll be class. Dont set up to suit him and he'll be poor.

This. I've never been so worked up within 10 seconds of the kickoff I was screaming to trap the ball and keep it on the floor. Needless fudging head-tennis.

The same. Truth be whispered, I was not impressed those first 30-40 seconds as we lost the ball cheaply three times before Mane hit Sissoko.

Back