• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kieran Trippier

Letting De Ligt waltz unmarked through our entire defense was not the highlight of his career, but he still did some good things.

Yeah I have lost total faith in him too. Everyone complained that KWP made a mistake, but he cannot play worse than Tripps at the moment. I not much of a fan of Aurier but I would much rather him in the team than Trippier anymore.

He used to be ok at defending and great going forward. Now he is atrocious at defending and cant get a cross in to save his life. He constantly checks back and passes it inside. I know he got a cross in for the goal that led to our second tonight. But dog and all that. And he could hardly not get it across from there.

But. With Aurier not having played for a while. And Poch not playing KWP, I can see Tripps playing in the final.

He's played with a groin injury all season, which is much appreciated - yet it is hard to tell if his poor form is due to that, or he is just a poor player.

Would happily sell off and try A.N.Other from Portugal or Germany.

He’s always been a bad defender. Even during his purple patches going forward for us he was always nothing more than average defensively. He gets beat in 1v1 more than any full back I’ve seen in my life Spurs.

Back