• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kid number 3?

Rock Strongo

dodgy Dave Goosegog
My wife wants kid #3, I don't. How do I talk her out of it? Anyone with 3 kids care to give me the downsides?

Got 3. I really didn't want the third. 5 year gap and we did it. I love the little man to bits, just like the others but it really makes life tough.

Ultimately bro you will have the third, if she wants one she gets one, enjoy the sex while it's available.

Much sound advice, as expected. She's entered grieving mode now so not sure taking her up the Hershey highway is on the cards tonight.... I'm doing my best to get her in the mood by leaving the channel on Megashark vs Crocosaurus.

My first thought would be how will it effect the other two kids, if they can cope it would be good but one of my mates had two older brothers who just cut him out of everything and he disliked them for over 60 years.

I've given it some thought today Rocky; clearly she resents the fact you bought a motorbike and play golf whilst she is hanging washing, folding washing, ironing washing, gathering washing or washing washing. She thinks a third child will drag you back into her private hell, equalising the relationship. The solution is clearly not to have a third Norwegian.

The solution is to buy her a bigger washing machine and a chocolate cake. Birds love cake. Or a chocolate puppy.

I'm watching super nanny on nt1 in France right now because my 4 year old won't go to bed. Safe viewing. It must be 30 degrees in here. Half past eleven. Mental. Back to Blighty tomorrow where the temperature never goes above 20 at night. Bliss. Anyway, the guy on super nanny has 3 kids and you can tell he's thinking "if I slit my jugular it will spurt on my wife and kids, so maybe I should just quietly stab slash gore ruin myself in the groin until I die".

He's now enjoying badminton with his eldest. Clue: children cannot return a shuttlerooster, let alone with venom. What a waste of time. Now it's horses, weightlifting, football... IKEA. All things a man doesn't want to do. A man wants to drink and watch naked ladies wrestle. Whilst driving golf balls at a Harley Davidson.

The more of them you have the more likely at least one of them will look after you in your decrepit old age, instead of having you euthanized in Switzerland once you hit 60.

YdM3tX9.jpg

Sorry. :p

We only have one, and I think that's hard enough. I'm not sure how people cope with two, let alone three!

I've got three... started with twins (now 5) then a mistake with the third, (now 3).... life is a nightmare....

On any given day wish I was back to having none.... but love them all to bits and couldn't imagine not having them.

The third does make it more difficult.... far more difficult.

But if you have an age gap between them ... should make it easier.

Do it..... kids are great :)

Sent from my SM-N910C using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I've got three... started with twins (now 5) then a mistake with the third, (now 3).... life is a nightmare....

On any given day wish I was back to having none.... but love them all to bits and couldn't imagine not having them.

The third does make it more difficult.... far more difficult.

But if you have an age gap between them ... should make it easier.

Do it..... kids are great :)

Sent from my SM-N910C using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
I take it all back.... the little bricks. ...

Don't have the third.... and if anyone is interested putting my twins up for adoption

coping with two is what I imagined three would be like when we only had one, ergo, having three
is probably what I expect five would be like only having two

they will soon start to utilise their numerical advantage, children are like velociraptors

The 2,5 year old has figured out how to get crackers for breakfast now: don't wake your parents.
Every morning I walk into the kitchen knowing it will be turned upside down, crumbles and sugar on the floor, often mixed with spilled water, milk or juice. It's a great way to start off the day and makes you end your day drinking lots of alcohol.

The 2,5 year old has figured out how to get crackers for breakfast now: don't wake your parents.
Every morning I walk into the kitchen knowing it will be turned upside down, crumbles and sugar on the floor, often mixed with spilled water, milk or juice. It's a great way to start off the day and makes you end your day drinking lots of alcohol.
Don't you have stair gates in your part of the world? Or dies the concept of rehabilitation over incarceration apply to kids too?

Back