• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kevin Wimmer

You've never heard of Kevin Wimmer? What a sheltered life you live

I've got stuck on season 2043/44 of Football Manager 13 - consequently my first class knowledge and insight of up and coming obscure foreign players isnt up to that of the current FM15 players :-(

Just another needless centre-back signing, blocking the path to glory for the new King, Mr Bongani Khumalo :'(

We've only got 30 days to agree a new contract with the big man, otherwise he could walk on a Bosman and be snapped up by someone like Madrid, Barca or Bayern.

We've only got 30 days to agree a new contract with the big man, otherwise he could walk on a Bosman and be snapped up by someone like Madrid, Barca or Bayern.

I can only presume we're struggling to get the £300k-£350k per week wage package together, in order to fend them off. Unless of course we can shift 10-15 first teamers quickly to free up the budget.

Will be a sad day and makes me wonder when and where this attrition is going to stop.

Carrick, Berbatov, Modric, Bale, maybe Lloris, and now Khumalo.....

I can only presume we're struggling to get the £300k-£350k per week wage package together, in order to fend them off. Unless of course we can shift 10-15 first teamers quickly to free up the budget.

Will be a sad day and makes me wonder when and where this attrition is going to stop.

Carrick, Berbatov, Modric, Bale, maybe Lloris, and now Khumalo.....

I hope everyone knows who I blame for this. Dan, you tosser.
Years from now, kids at my local will be excitedly talking about how Bong single-handedly brought the sweeper back into fashion with his imperious performance in the CL final, and all I'll be able to do is cry into my Ryman League 2018-2019 jersey and watch with gritted teeth as Wimmer concedes another soft one away to Leatherhead.

Have you seen him play?

there is not a great compilation of his play...
and...from what I have seen of these few clips he passes the ball back instead of looking for a forward pass.
Davies is very similar and frustrates me continually.
Walker for example moves forward fast looking for the return pass from the layoff.

there is not a great compilation of his play...
and...from what I have seen of these few clips he passes the ball back instead of looking for a forward pass.
Davies is very similar and frustrates me continually.
Walker for example moves forward fast looking for the return pass from the layoff.

Wimmer is a center back, you're comparing him to two full backs

Wimmer looking like a tank in the pre-season photos. He's well built for a centre half, powerful. Can't wait to see him and perhaps Dier partnering eachother in cup games and potentially Vert/Alderweireld for the league.

in the videos I saw of him he played left back..off course hes young.. I hope ..really hope he can bring something good to the squad..
what do you think of him?

i know this wasnt aimed at me but after we were linked in January I made an effort to make sure to watch some Koln game and he looked very very promising. He's quicker then you'd think for someone his build, powerful. Great in the air. Very good organizer for someone so young. He's like a more accomplished version of Dier but Dier is much better on the ball

in the videos I saw of him he played left back..off course hes young.. I hope ..really hope he can bring something good to the squad..
what do you think of him?

Oh i don't know anything about him other than what has been posted/linked to in here - i was just pointing out he was a CB as it looked like you thought he was a full back ;)

Why is he doing it in a corridoor next to the vending machine is the bigger question

Back