• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Keita Balde

Is this guy fast? Could he do a Mane for us?

Jeez if only we had gone in large for Mane. It's the biggest transfer miss. He has a good attitude, a hard worker, blistering pace, scores goals.

:(

Is he injured? Not in the squad against Chievo tonight.

Promising!! Not a player who I know brilliantly however we really lack a fast dribbler in the first third (GKN doesnt count given how raw he is). Feels like he'd compliment Dele, Eriksen, Son and Lamela well. I guess he'd come in and replace Sissoko. I know there have been rumours about West Brom and 1 or 2 others being interested in Janssen but cant see that we'd let him go without a proper CF coming in

Promising!! Not a player who I know brilliantly however we really lack a fast dribbler in the first third (GKN doesnt count given how raw he is). Feels like he'd compliment Dele, Eriksen, Son and Lamela well. I guess he'd come in and replace Sissoko. I know there have been rumours about West Brom and 1 or 2 others being interested in Janssen but cant see that we'd let him go without a proper CF coming in

Balde also played CF as for Lazio at times last season too apparently

Another player we've been strongly linked with bites the dust.

It's ok Levy is saving all his pocket money for Bale anyway.

I remember an interview with Poch where he said I has followed the lad since he was a youngster and he tried to sign him once before.

Apparently Inter are not making the loan permanent. Monaco seem to be a selling club these days.

We need another forward player I am putting two and two together and wondering whether we might go in for him?

I remember an interview with Poch where he said I has followed the lad since he was a youngster and he tried to sign him once before.

Apparently Inter are not making the loan permanent. Monaco seem to be a selling club these days.

We need another forward player I am putting two and two together and wondering whether we might go in for him?
Played against us and offered nothing

I don't think we'll go for another forward after clarke

I don't think we'll go for another forward after clarke
Would leave us with Kane, Son, Moura and Clarke as the front line options (think Clarke is in the wing forward mould as well?). I like the look of it, but wondering whether there’s a space for “a big lump” CF as last resort, basically how we used Nando last season?

Or it could just be that last season was a bit of a cluster fudge with injuries and fatigue post World Cup, so hopefully we won’t loss control, or have to chase games as much this season?

Would leave us with Kane, Son, Moura and Clarke as the front line options (think Clarke is in the wing forward mould as well?). I like the look of it, but wondering whether there’s a space for “a big lump” CF as last resort, basically how we used Nando last season?

Or it could just be that last season was a bit of a cluster fudge with injuries and fatigue post World Cup, so hopefully we won’t loss control, or have to chase games as much this season?
Whose career are we going to end next though by giving them about 200 minutes a season? Another versatile forward like Clarke is a much smarter solution

Whose career are we going to end next though by giving them about 200 minutes a season? Another versatile forward like Clarke is a much smarter solution
Yea we’ve got 3 of those versatile forwards now, assuming we sign Clarke, very much doubt we need another in that style. Would have thought, if we do need another, then it should be someone who offers something different. Personally think we’re probably ok with the 4 though, as you say, playing time for anyone else would be limited to say the least.

Back