• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juicing

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Anybody else juice and I dont mean taking steroids haha

I brought a juicer on tuesday and so far have been having 2 juice drinks a day and I must admit I feel fantastic already, not bloated, skin great, eyes bright, full of energy too and this after a really short space of time

Ive been having apple, beetroot & carrot drinks in the morning, a very good natural detoxifier, had verious green juice drinks in the evening containing celery, cucumber, broccoli, etc

Also in my drinks I've been having a 1/4 tablespoon of either Spirulina or Wheatgrass powder

I really recommend juicing, make sure you buy a fairly decent juicer that works well produces a good amount of nutrients and goodness from your fruit and veg and also easy to clean

That's a good start Marky but make sure you are still getting plenty of fibre in your diet too as this is lost in the juicing process. Flax seed powder is the best IMO.

That's a good start Marky but make sure you are still getting plenty of fibre in your diet too as this is lost in the juicing process. Flax seed powder is the best IMO.

Im eating healthily as well, tbh I dont eat much vegetable so to be getitng what I am from the juices a day is a massive step up to what i normally get

Had this one tonight, it was a tough drink if im honest

BV1eKTQIcAE17SW.jpg:large

Approves this thread.

Have a masticating juicer (keeps enzymes alive), love Carrot n Ginger.

Another favourite of ours is 1/2 Cucumber, 1/2 Avocado & some green leaves + some siberian ginseng powder.

Had apple, carrot and 2 teaspoons of Spirulina just now, the Spirulina makes it a dirty looking colour with an earthy smell, but it was gone in 3 gulps...

Yep just started at it last week. Bought a Matstone 6 in 1 after a couple of good words from friends. Cost about £155 but very strong and very flexible. It is a masticating juicer rather than a centrifugal one and we are very impressed. It will also crush ice, makes sorbet, peanut butter, will mince meat and make pasta.

I've limited myself to one large glass in the mornings. Best to brush your teeth afterwards as the sugar contect and acid is quite damaging.

Our favourite is a take on the Green Goddess: Qtr of a lime, 2 sticks of celery, handful of spinach, small piece of ginger, two apples, 1 kiwi and 1 pear.

If you have a market nearby pop down just before closing and you can pick up trays of fruit and veg for next to nothing. Same in supermarkets.

If you want to do some head scratching read up about getting your 5 a day via juice and smoothies via the NHS. A smoothie which in essence is the whole fruit blended counts for less of your 5 a day than if you had eaten the fruit unblended. Que ????

Started having a tablespoon of wheatgrass powder in a shot glass of water in the morning too, tastes awful but does the job

Back