• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Juan Foyth

Looks that way, i suppose it depends on if we have already put a price on him.

I would expect so, if there is a right to buy. We were pretty desperate to move players on this summer and surely no one would be stupid enough to not agree terms up front with Levy.

Mixed, don't think he was great early on, but recent performances are decent

Believe he's played CB, RB, DM

For the money, pretty certain they will buy him

Talented lad who got caught out with the pace of our game. Pity it looks like he will be moving on.

Talented lad who got caught out with the pace of our game. Pity it looks like he will be moving on.

I always thought he was useful too. Bit slow as you say. Not sure that I see him as a Mourinho CB so will likely leave, assuming they can afford him

I had forgotten all about him, anyone know how he has been doing?
I actually watched Kiev v Villarreal last night before our game. It was entertaining stuff, Foyth was RB and done nothing wrong. Villarreal should have scored more tbh.

Capoue plays CM for the. They have a LCB that looked decent.. Pau Torres

Back