• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

JT - Captain. Leader. Legend. Qunt

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Did not see a thread on it.

He is to stand trial 9 days after the european championships finish.

Im not stupid i know we are not going to win it and i don't actually care as i have gone off the national team. But we could have a sitaution where the captain of the national team lifts the cup and then 10 days later gets convicted of racism. Anyone else think that a bit wrong?

How fudging disgusting.

1) John Terry couldn't even be bothered to attend.

2) Normally cases like this are heard 4 to 6 weeks after incident.

3) The Magistrate then says there's so many witnesses in this particular case. He then says that he received a letter from a Chelsea chief executive stating that there "was great difficulty attached to some witnesses attending trial so early"/

4) The chief magistrate then goes through the fixture list and picks a date conveniant to John Terry.

Is this brick for real?

I still cant beleive we have this guy as our national Captain. I know its innocent until proven guilty, but come one! the guys is a scum bag! he should not be leading our team.

This should be irrelevant as on form the Danchev shouldn't make the squad. However, as one of Capello's favourites I am afraid it means that this miserable brick will lead out England in Euro '12. I can't be bothered with England now. Should have been stripped of the captaincy at the time of the incident. Completely brings the office of captain into dispute.

How fudging disgusting.

3) The Magistrate then says there's so many witnesses in this particular case. He then says that he received a letter from a Chelsea chief executive stating that there "was great difficulty attached to some witnesses attending trial so early"/

4) The chief magistrate then goes through the fixture list and picks a date conveniant to John Terry.

Is this brick for real?

England captain innit

This should be irrelevant as on form the Danchev shouldn't make the squad. However, as one of Capello's favourites I am afraid it means that this miserable brick will lead out England in Euro '12. I can't be bothered with England now. Should have been stripped of the captaincy at the time of the incident. Completely brings the office of captain into dispute.

Who should England take though?

Terry - Massive clam, in decline.
Ferdinand - In decline
Carragher - Beyond decline
Cahill - Poor all season, now on Chelsea's bench
King - Too much of a risk fitness wise
Dawson - Been injured most of the season, struggling to hit the heights of the past

Other candidates: Jagielka, Upson, Woodgate, Shawcross, Caulker, Smalling

Who should England take though?

Terry - Massive clam, in decline.
Ferdinand - In decline
Carragher - Beyond decline
Cahill - Poor all season, now on Chelsea's bench
King - Too much of a risk fitness wise
Dawson - Been injured most of the season, struggling to hit the heights of the past

Other candidates: Jagielka, Upson, Woodgate, Shawcross, Caulker, Smalling

Lescott and caulker should be first choice with jones and smalling as back ups.

How fudging disgusting.

Is this brick for real?

Am i right in thinking your black mate?

How do you feel about a racist leading your country?

I hate political correctness really consider myself an old fashioned guy but that does not mean i find racism acceptable, i do not. I do not want someone like terry captaining my national side.

But i would have thought from the f.a. point of view it would make sense to ban him from going, imagine we did win it(greece did not that long ago) and then we had functions we had to go to end of year european champion dinners and things like that. Or in our first match after winning the championships and we show the trophey at wembley and terry is in prison or got a tag on his ankle, surely the f.a. do not want that sort of publicty.

Just want to say again i do not think we will win the european championships but can not belive the f.a. think it a good idea to take him out there.

Am i right in thinking your black mate?

How do you feel about a racist leading your country?

I hate political correctness really consider myself an old fashioned guy but that does not mean i find racism acceptable, i do not. I do not want someone like terry captaining my national side.

But i would have thought from the f.a. point of view it would make sense to ban him from going, imagine we did win it(greece did not that long ago) and then we had functions we had to go to end of year european champion dinners and things like that. Or in our first match after winning the championships and we show the trophey at wembley and terry is in prison or got a tag on his ankle, surely the f.a. do not want that sort of publicty.

Just want to say again i do not think we will win the european championships but can not belive the f.a. think it a good idea to take him out there.

Forget the racism part for a minute, i simply hate the man himself. From his dodgy hairstyle, to his scummy family, to the way he conducts himself on and off the pitch. People like him (and rapists, perverted little child molesters, and a few other 'types') make me question how this life and death process is actually decided by GHod.

Sadly He will have so many team mates saying he never said it and was just repeating what Ferdinand said he said, the waters will be mudded, not guilty, doubles around and a long career regaling us with his wisdom on tv with all the other tw*ts

John Terry won't be facing trial until after Euro 2012. So he's free to lead his country into Poland. Just like his hero did.

Most likely he would do the hissing sound the chelsea fans do, sick fudges. I have always wanted to visit there, think it will be an interesting place to visit.

I have been there, its very depressing. Went to Krakow on a football team trip, about 10 of us decided to go and see it. We had a guide who showed us around and I can tell you not one of us spoke during the whole trip. An experience but just makes you think of the horrors men can do.

But back on topic, I see that Jason Roberts has said that Terry should be dropped until the Trial like Rio was over his supposed drug taking. You have to stick with the innocent until proven guilty or the opposite and by dropping Rio they set a precedent. So Terry should be dropped.

People within the game will know if he did it or not, just what is the dressing room going to be like for with this hanging over it..

Terry caused a problem at the last world cup and looks like he will cause a problem being there for the Euro's, he isnt even that good

WIth him and the others involved I just cant support England anymore and I will not watch one game in the summer

Back