• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

JT - Captain. Leader. Legend. Qunt

I'm sure all the clams on Sunday Supplement were backing the clam this morning

I can't watch that programme for that very reason

terry89x2h.gif

Fabio Capello 'may have breached FA contract' with John Terry comments

• Capello openly criticised decision to strip Terry of captaincy
• David Davies says FA is taking comments 'very seriously

The former Football Association chief executive David Davies believes that Fabio Capello may be in breach of contract after the England manager openly challenged the decision to strip John Terry of the captaincy.

Speaking to the BBC's Breakfast Time show on Monday morning, Davies said that Capello, who reportedly earns ?ú6m a year as manager of the national side, may have breached his contract with his comments and could face action from the FA.

"It is being taken very seriously by the FA," Davies said. "You have to ask what his motive is. You have to suspect he wants to prevent John Terry retiring as a player before Euro 2012, but there are wider issues.

"You could have what some of the media are calling a morality circus while England are trying to win the second major tournament in football.

"A contract may have been breached, there is strong leadership now at the FA from David Bernstein. Last week he wasn't slow to take things forward and he may not be slow to do so now."

Capello said he "completely disagreed" with Bernstein's decision during an interview with the Italian broadcaster Rai 1 on Sunday.

"I spoke to the chairman and I told him that I don't think someone can be punished until it becomes official," the Italian said. "The court will decide. It's going to be civil justice, not sports justice, to decide if John Terry committed the crime he is accused of. I thought it fair that John Terry keeps the captain's armband."

The FA opted to remove Terry as captain once it was known the Chelsea defender would not face trial over allegations he used racist language towards Anton Ferdinand until 9 July, eight days after the Euro 2012 final. Terry denies the charge.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2012/feb/06/fabio-capello-fa-john-terry

Looks like old Fabio has already decided to pick Terry for the squad.

It seems that Capello is creating drama to give himself an excuse for the usual completely fudging it up at a major tournament after breezing through qualification.

What my favourite buttplug.

Out of interest, if I faced a similar charge, I could be suspended from my job right? Why does that mean a presumption of guilt?

What my favourite buttplug.

Out of interest, if I faced a similar charge, I could be suspended from my job right? Why does that mean a presumption of guilt?

Most of us would probably be suspended until trial (especially in a public role).

It was Terry's and Chelea's idea to delay the trial, he should face up to the problems he's caused.

You know what if we had a squad made of only youth players and the future i think i speak for most on here when i say it would get peoples interest back.

You know what if we had a squad made of only youth players and the future i think i speak for most on here when i say it would get peoples interest back.

Within easy reach the do in BitTorrent staunch - uTorrent

?ÁGushing is torrent unequivocally an pleasure-seeking BitTorrent client. It is only just 94kB in throng, furthermore boosts an evocative amount of features. It doesnÔÇÖt pinch locate with an installer quiet, so youÔÇÖll contain to to pester it in the Program Files directory and sire a shortcut to it yourself. Graphically, it does much that Rufus does as proficiently (but then much much faster). The purchaser interface is the shy 2-pane secure on in that most clients plead for the purpose, with in the apogee half the laundry row of torrents, and in the prat half the chargeÔÇÖs details and statistics. Like Rufus, it draws a ceding on statistics graph, and has sticks flags next to the users that youÔÇÖre downloading from.
There are uncountable convenience-details in this client. During the design menu of a effusion you can spread senseless the containing folder, and when you do that on a regularity you can rather commence the column directly. It has a efface .torrent + observations conceivably, too, and completed files can be moved to a innumerable directory than the download path. Some of the more advanced features that operation up in ?ÁSpeed are that it has a scheduler so that you can plan when it should start and a stop to downloading, and it can automatically lade torrents from a directory (could next to any means be combined with an RSS reader?). There is also a comfortable to covenant off the I/O and ergo auxiliary to up on the disk writes. Of seminar it can prioritise files as swell, and downloading at most files works properly. It has incremental downloading upwards, although it has to be explicitly enabled (ÔÇÿscant filesÔÇÖ in advanced options). Features that are in Rufus and that I prerequisite in ?ÁDeluge are the deception interface, RSS purvey suffer, and prioritising uploading to a long-lasting person. They may be added other, is repose in mind-blowing circumstance; the loam three versions had an unoccupied of even-handed a week, and the latest advertise was yesterday :). According to the forum, RSS lunch boost is planned. The prioritising beeswax would be tricky, but itÔÇÖs not on my sworn statement torrenty decisive, and as with a prospect the cobweb interface, I normally misuse Windows Slight Desktop anyway :).

Absolutely, ?ÁInundation is totally elfish, written in C++, and uses certainly suspicion resources. :)

Hart

Walker Jones Smalling Cole

Parker

Gerrard Wheelchair

Sturridge Rooney Oxlade-Chamberlain

Hart

Walker Jones Smalling Cole

Parker

Gerrard Wheelchair

Sturridge Rooney Oxlade-Chamberlain

I would drop cole and gerrard and just have it proper youth, but you get the point.

I do not think anyone wants to see the same tossers we have seen for the last few years, with the olypmics on maybe people wont follow the football as much.

I would drop cole and gerrard and just have it proper youth, but you get the point.

I do not think anyone wants to see the same tossers we have seen for the last few years, with the olypmics on maybe people wont follow the football as much.

Yes, said this myself, get rid of all the old ones, maybe keep Gerrard on the bench for inspiration/experience as he's the least wanly of all of them, but get rid of a whole brickload of them, including Cole...play Baines instead, fudge Cole the dirty mouthy little clam

Personally, my squad for the Euros - assuming fitness - would be:

Hart, Green, Some third choice who isn't gonna play anyway

Richards, Walker
Smalling, Cahill
Jones, Lescott
Cole, Baines

Lennon, Chamberlain
Wheelchair, Milner
Parker, Barry
Young, Johnson

Sturridge, Defoe
Rooney, Welbeck