• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

JT - Captain. Leader. Legend. Qunt

took them long enough, but its the right decision. So Chelsea said some of the witnesses would be hard to call during the season so that had a bearing on the timing of the trial. So in some sense its his own fault, he has put chelsea's season ahead of the Euro's which i suppose is fair enough as they pay his wages. But He should just be dropped altogether because he isn't good enough.

Fixed.

Rio has tweeted he doesn't want it after the last mess. A bit presumptuous that it would be offered to him but he might have been responding to some prompting on the topic.

Rio ruling himself out and Terry considering retirement makes me laugh. They're not such obvious inclusions as they think they are.

Joey Barton having his say on Twitter...

This John Terry saga, has turned into one of the most hideously managed spectacles I have ever known. WTF is going on...... #sortitout

We all know what was said. Its there on TV for all to see. Do I think hes a racist? No. I think hes said something really stupid in the heat" of battle/argument. This should have been dealt with instantly (Like Suarez or more games) and put to bed. The longer it goes on, the worse it is for the game. Racism needs to be stamped out. We all agree on that. This is now affecting England as well as those involved. I dont understand how its managed to get this drawn out or out of control. The FA wants to shape up and sharpish. How can they strip him of the captaincy, when hes not been foound guilty in the courts of the land? Whats the point of going to court? He should have held his hands up like a f*cking man and took his punishment for what he said. This is now helping nobody. The one I feel for is Anton, hes done nowt wrong and has to be the subject of speculation and the possibility of going to court to give evidence. If u f*ck up, take ur punishment like a man.

Seems to contradict himself quite a lot.

Why do people bother paying attention to Barton? There's not even any entertainment value in the stuff he comes out with, he's just a giant ****.

The Attorney General's office has been made aware of a series of robust observations made by Joey Barton on Twitter over the John Terry racism saga.

On Friday afternoon, following the stripping of the England captaincy from Terry, Barton took to the micro-blogging website to give his take on the matter.

The Chelsea skipper had his country's armband taken from him for a second time in the wake of an allegation of racially abusing Anton Ferdinand during a match at QPR last year.

Terry, who denies the charge, will stand trial in July, just a matter of days after Euro 2012 finishes.

Barton, who was playing in the match at Loftus Road in October, has defended his comments on the grounds of free speech.

However a spokesman for the Attorney General's office said: "I can confirm the Tweets have been brought to our attention and have been viewed."

Dominic Grieve QC is the current Attorney General. He is the Government's senior law officer and part of his remit is to make sure people facing criminal allegations receive a fair trial.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7484198/Barton-s-Terry-tweets-studied

[-o<

It's all so out of hand.
If Terry didn't say it, he should frankly tell his lawyers and everyone else to fudge off, make a public appearance where he tells people he didn't say anything racist and wouldn't, he should make great attempts to reach out to Anton Ferdinand, and say that so far as he is concerned, he has told the truth, he hopes now everyone will get on with it.

The TRUTH APPEARS to be that he DID say it. In which case Barton is absolutely right. He should stop squatting, brick, get off the pot and move on. The likes of him, Suarez and LFC make me sick. Drag it out out out out so as it becomes distorted by the prism of time. As for the FA, look, I hate the clam and am delighted he has been stripped of the captaincy, but in all honesty, you cannot come blundering in and make half-hearted gestures. Either make it clear he will NOT be selected, or let the squad-rule/manager sort it out. The whole thing is farcical. Further, it brings to light the absolutely ridiculous way in which Crapello deals with the squad. Why do so many 'top level' coaches still not understand good old fashioned man(and squad) management? Martin O'Neil is no coaching rocket scientist, but he is a great leader of men and individuals. Occasionally he gets it wrong (Reo-Coker @Villa) as they all do, but generally, his squads play for him. I don't genuinely believe there is an evil footballer out there, but I do believe there are some very thick ones who need guidance early on, or else they become entitled and encrusted in their own ignorance, which then becomes an impermeable layer of flimflam. Terry is one of those, no-one took him aside and squeezed the bad brick/ignorance out early in his career, instead he was encouraged to be the 'JT-warrior-warts-n-all' and here is the end result. Great job CFC, thanks for your hard work in helping an ignorant man believe it is a strength and not a weakness... Balotelli is a similar case; no-one will ever convince me that Emirates Marketing Project want to coach the bad stuff out of him, no, they like to leave it and spout platitudes publicly. They'll allow him to develop into a clam, when in fact, he is merely a confused and somewhat ignorant young man who could be steered into a great place.

I should stop now I suppose, but you get my point...

People within the game will know if he did it or not, just what is the dressing room going to be like for with this hanging over it..

Terry caused a problem at the last world cup and looks like he will cause a problem being there for the Euro's, he isnt even that good

WIth him and the others involved I just cant support England anymore and I will not watch one game in the summer

It's a joke and an embarrassment and it doesn't have to be...BTW, we lose one macaron and can get ready to see another in the national shirt, another unchecked, untampered, ignorant, mouthy, self-entitled little turd who will be 'representing' our country; Jack Wheelchair. No nation is without it's idiots, but the world must laugh at us because by Christ we seem to pick more than anyone...

Here's a side you could be proud of, as much for who they are as how good they are...

Hart

Baines
Dawson
Cahill
Richards

A Johnson
Parker
Milner
Lennon

Cleverley

Wellbeck

Bye bye Stevie G, Lampard, Ferdinand as starters. Tell them they are squad players, bench players now, there to add their EXPERIENCE and KNOW-HOW when necessary, explain how IMPORTANT that role will be in the last 20 mins of matches...I'll bet if you were a great manager of men you could do it!

Last edited:
Back