• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Josh Onomah

To injury prone sadly.

Still think the is a player in there but he needs to get a couple of seasons under his belt.

Wonder hw many of that WC winning group will actually get Games at the club they started with...

Woodman has never played for Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Kenny has gone on loan again
Cook left Leeds afterwards but has gone on to better things
Tomori has never played for Chelsea I believe
neither has Clark Salted
Solanke is at his third club and still isn’t a regular
Lookman has joined his third club
walker Peters is sill with us
Calvert Lewis gets games at Everton but their trying to get a striker in ahead of him again
Kieran Dowell is off on loan again...

And we have Onomah.
The player I believe has played the most for his actual club out of the group yet is now behind Skipp for example

People think these tournaments make players but maybe it’s real games that matter

Wonder hw many of that WC winning group will actually get Games at the club they started with...

Woodman has never played for Saudi Sportswashing Machine
Kenny has gone on loan again
Cook left Leeds afterwards but has gone on to better things
Tomori has never played for Chelsea I believe
neither has Clark Salted
Solanke is at his third club and still isn’t a regular
Lookman has joined his third club
walker Peters is sill with us
Calvert Lewis gets games at Everton but their trying to get a striker in ahead of him again
Kieran Dowell is off on loan again...

And we have Onomah.
The player I believe has played the most for his actual club out of the group yet is now behind Skipp for example

People think these tournaments make players but maybe it’s real games that matter

I can see why Lookman was so desperate to leave.

Never understood why Solanke went to Liverpool funny choice. Think he is down at Bournemouth now? which is a better place for him. Players need to be more serious with the careers.

Think even young players like Lyons Foster should be angling for a loan move to Yeovil or somewhere.

I can see why Lookman was so desperate to leave.

Never understood why Solanke went to Liverpool funny choice. Think he is down at Bournemouth now? which is a better place for him. Players need to be more serious with the careers.

Think even young players like Lyons Foster should be angling for a loan move to Yeovil or somewhere.

I just think tha these players need investment in them with real game time in their position

Onomah has never okayed fro our first team in CM IIRC

And there are clearly reasons why Poch hasn’t played him so I’m not going to argue with that but it seems now he is off to Fulham and like GB says a buy back is Sensible for us

I
https://www.footballinsider247.com/...-sign-tottenham-player-after-15m-deal-agreed/

The rumour is that Huddisfield have started negotiations to sign him for £15m. That is good for him and good for us if true.

It should have course be a baseless rumour
I don't think that the £15m mentioned is the potential fee for Onomah. £15 million is the transfer fee that Huddersfield received for Billing. I doubt they will be looking to spend anywhere close to that whole amount for Onomah.

I

I don't think that the £15m mentioned is the potential fee for Onomah. £15 million is the transfer fee that Huddersfield received for Billing. I doubt they will be looking to spend anywhere close to that whole amount for Onomah.

why not
He is arguably as good as and as successful as Billing

Billing flopped massively in the prem

Local rag deny it categorically:

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/spor...rsfield-town-stance-tottenham-onomah-16667270

Huddersfield Town's true stance on Tottenham midfielder revealed
Josh Onomah has been linked with a move to the Terriers but the Examiner understands there is nothing in it

Reports that Huddersfield Town have 'opened talks' with Tottenham in a bid to sign 22-year-old attacking midfielder Josh Onomah are wide of the mark, according to sources close to the Terriers.

Football Insider report had suggested that Town were 'looking to win the race' for the former Sheffield Wednesday and Aston Villa loanee, who has been capped by England at Under-21 level.

But the Examiner understands those reports do not have any truth to them, despite word to the contrary coming out of London.

Onomah made 15 appearances for the Owls in an injury-hit campaign last season, playing in every position across the midfield and picking up three assists. The year before he was at Villa and scored four goals in 33 Championship appearances.

This is not the first time Onomah has been linked with Town: his name also came up among the usual transfer gossip in summer 2017.

Leaked "story" to apply pressure on Fulham in the Sessegnon talks?

I

You are absolutely right, I think I read the story too quickly. I was thinking that was quite steep for Onomah

Remember when people were happily comparing him to Dembele after watching highlights of him bullying a few kids in u20 games.
I'd take £10m for him

I'd still like us to have a Madrid style buy back on Onomah. I can still see it clicking for him one day, like it did for Dembele in his mid 20s

I dont think it really "clicked" for Dembele. It was Jol moving him backwards in the team instead as a forward that made the difference to his career. Much like when Bale moved form full back to a winger.

Back