• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Josh Onomah

I don't think Wanyama has a long term future at Spurs.

That comment seem illogical to me. Last season he had an excellent season while this season has been hampered by injuries. To sell him would be extremely short sighted. If Kane got suffered an injury hit season would you then want to sell him?

I don't think Wanyama has a long term future at Spurs.

I am not sure that will happen, he proved last season what a top player he is and this season has struggled to overcome the injury. As long as he gets fit over the summer then i fully expect him to return to his best.

I am not sure that will happen, he proved last season what a top player he is and this season has struggled to overcome the injury. As long as he gets fit over the summer then i fully expect him to return to his best.

Bit of a worry that if a player gets injured during in the season we dont see them back to form until next season.

There is nothing to indicate that Poch would do this although I must confess I have been less than impressed with Aurier

He is cack, the fouls the going to ground and not being able to take a fudging throw in.

As a player he is bottom of the league type player, for the cost of the transfer we paid for him and the wages we would have been better off with KWP and used the money for someone good.

I seem to remember that the knives were out for Kyle Walker for quite some time and how people howled when Rose was given a new contract when he came back from Sunderland.If Aurier is prepared to listen and learn there is decent player in there. If anyone can help him improve its Poch.Also playing in the PL takes time to adjust to compared to playing in France.

I seem to remember that the knives were out for Kyle Walker for quite some time and how people howled when Rose was given a new contract when he came back from Sunderland.If Aurier is prepared to listen and learn there is decent player in there. If anyone can help him improve its Poch.Also playing in the PL takes time to adjust to compared to playing in France.

Indeed, first season in a much harder Lge and different country. Lets see how a full pre-season goes and what Poch can do with him before writing him off.

He is cack, the fouls the going to ground and not being able to take a fudging throw in.

As a player he is bottom of the league type player, for the cost of the transfer we paid for him and the wages we would have been better off with KWP and used the money for someone good.

Suffice to say I expected a lot more from him

me to, i was optimistic about the signing

a crap footballer is a crap footballer, none of this give the lad a chance gonads. You can tell a poor footballer pretty sharpish, he aint got it.

amazing how he managed to play for psg over 50 times without anyone noticing.Yes i also thought he would be much better but i am not prepared to discard him just yet.

Amazed at how Villa fans can slate Onomah as much as they have. I mean, question marks about his taking the game by the scruff of the neck I can almost understand, but he's very clearly a talented footballer, and that clip is no more than he's been doing all season. He uses the ball extremely well, he tackles on his feet and is great regaining possession, and he just looks like a good prospect. Bizarre how he got such hate from their fans.

Amazed at how Villa fans can slate Onomah as much as they have. I mean, question marks about his taking the game by the scruff of the neck I can almost understand, but he's very clearly a talented footballer, and that clip is no more than he's been doing all season. He uses the ball extremely well, he tackles on his feet and is great regaining possession, and he just looks like a good prospect. Bizarre how he got such hate from their fans.

No one really loves a player at their club on loan. They are even more mercenaries with even less loyalty than the bunch on the payroll.

Back