• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho

Happy for how he is doing in Roma. Another final looms for him and I am sure a motivation is to become the first ever winners of the Conference league.

That would make him one of the few managers to have won all 3 European competitions if not the first one. That will be an achievement.

Happy for how he is doing in Roma. Another final looms for him and I am sure a motivation is to become the first ever winners of the Conference league.

That would make him one of the few managers to have won all 3 European competitions if not the first one. That will be an achievement.

Unless I’m mistaken it’ll also mean that Spurs will be the only club he has failed to win something with. The footballing gods may be arseholes, but they do have a wickedly dry sense of humour.

Haven't you heard, he is a washed-up loser, a yesterday's man that couldn't take our great team to it's rightful place with his out of date ways.

Haven't you heard, he is a washed-up loser, a yesterday's man that couldn't take our great team to it's rightful place with his out of date ways.

Yep, he is.

I'm surprised he still has defenders after the utter horror shows that his last months were, but all I can point to is that he went out of the EL to a Croatian side with 1/1000th our budget and their manager in fudging *prison*.

What a great manager, truly we should be thankful he even deigned to manage us in the first place.

Unless I’m mistaken it’ll also mean that Spurs will be the only club he has failed to win something with. The footballing gods may be arseholes, but they do have a wickedly dry sense of humour.

Mmhmm, but it's less cosmic, more the way we've been run for 20 years. Winning, and wanting to win at all costs ,starts at the top - no surprise we never win with the owners we have.

Gods and fate have less to do with it than the English National Investment Company.

Yep, he is.

I'm surprised he still has defenders after the utter horror shows that his last months were, but all I can point to is that he went out of the EL to a Croatian side with 1/1000th our budget and their manager in fudging *prison*.

What a great manager, truly we should be thankful he even deigned to manage us in the first place.

Mmhmm, but it's less cosmic, more the way we've been run for 20 years. Winning, and wanting to win at all costs ,starts at the top - no surprise we never win with the owners we have.

Gods and fate have less to do with it than the English National Investment Company.

I'm not defending him, he was the wrong guy, should never even have been considered for the job.
Ultimately when the same problems and performances that got him the sack have plagued us for the previous managers and the subsequent managers its a bit difficult to lay the blame at his door.
Here's a thing, most of sensible people would say we have been the better team than man u, arsenal and Leicester over the last 7-8 years.
We've had bale, Eriksen, kane, Dembele, walker, son, hugo, jan playing for us with poch, and jose managing us.
We have zero trophies, they have what, 5-7 between them.
We laugh about ozil, he has three f a cup medals, jesse lingard f a cup and europa league winner, what failures eh.
Should jose win this cup its not a judgement on him, its one on us.

Back