• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho

Getting slapped on socmed, but then again, who doesnt lol

My what a drubbing couldnt believe it as i watched our dire game

Didn't MouMou field a reserve side?
He did initially, but put on three 1st teamers at half time, when it was still 2-1, and added 2 more with half an hour to go at 3-1.
He got properly schooled by what I believe is one of the best team building coaches in Europe. He's incredibly good at spotting the right type of players for his teams, and get them playing together.

He has managed to reach bitter twisted Jose in record time

Thats a relief. Had he been a success there, we'd have gotten battered by all and sundry. The fact he looks to be imploding there much quicker than he did at Spurs says that he is a busted flush.

Some of my mates warned me when he took our job that he was finished and I doubted it. He's now running out of places to go. It'd be sad if he wasn't such an obnoxious prick.

Thats a relief. Had he been a success there, we'd have gotten battered by all and sundry. The fact he looks to be imploding there much quicker than he did at Spurs says that he is a busted flush.

Some of my mates warned me when he took our job that he was finished and I doubted it. He's now running out of places to go. It'd be sad if he wasn't such an obnoxious prick.

You can't knock his record but there is no doubting he has not kept up with the new football age. His team's bullied in the 4-4-2 age and his Inter team was full of huge players who carried their confidence from league into CL, but he hasn't adapted hence his last two jobs have been us and Roma

Someone mentioned he might be bombing himself out of there for a crack at Newcash. I wonder…

They'd be crazy to hire him. His stock has fallen, he'd play a style of football that is the exact opposite of the team they remember best, he'd have to prove himself in a relegation fight which he's never done before and he would be working with the worst set of players he's ever had until at least the end of the season. It'd be madness to think of appointing him. The man is poison and divisive - he's exactly what Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't need right now.

They'd be crazy to hire him. His stock has fallen, he'd play a style of football that is the exact opposite of the team they remember best, he'd have to prove himself in a relegation fight which he's never done before and he would be working with the worst set of players he's ever had until at least the end of the season. It'd be madness to think of appointing him. The man is poison and divisive - he's exactly what Saudi Sportswashing Machine don't need right now.
But what they deserve

Back