• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho

We were a free hit for Jose, win a trophy and he was a hero, lose and he could walk away taking no blame.
Expect "losing culture ingrained at Tottenham", "unrealistic expectations" and/or "Levy wouldn't spend" comments to be leaked.
And tbh who can argue with any of it.

we did spend, but the other things, yeah

We were a free hit for Jose, win a trophy and he was a hero, lose and he could walk away taking no blame.
Expect "losing culture ingrained at Tottenham", "unrealistic expectations" and/or "Levy wouldn't spend" comments to be leaked.
And tbh who can argue with any of it.
He knew all of that before, and we spent quite a bit more than anyone of us expected. The mentality issue was what he came here to fix!!

He knew all of that before, and we spent quite a bit more than anyone of us expected. The meteorology issue was what he came here to fix!!

As Glasgow says, Jose will claim we didn't spend on who he wanted (eg he wanted experience in Skriniar, he is given a rookie at top-level in the shape of Rodon).

As Glasgow says, Jose will claim we didn't spend on who he wanted (eg he wanted experience in Skriniar, he is given a rookie at top-level in the shape of Rodon).

The fact that Mason is continuing to pick Dier ahead of Rodon suggests that Mourinho was right to want a more experienced CB and the impact that Dias has had at €iteh (or van Dijk at Dippers) shows what a difference having at least 1 top notch CB in their prime can make.

Hopefully Rodon will fulfil his promise in the long term better than Sanchez.

This c*nt didn't even have the decency to have his meltdown early enough that we could appoint a decent manager - f*cker had to stick around until after it was too late to appoint anyone.

Washed up failure that I pray to GHod never returns to these shores, unless it's to manage Arse or Spam. In that case, they're welcome to him.

Ref lost control over the game. I believe his players will side with him despite how ugly it looks from here.

Its only a friendly but if this episode galvanizes the team and develop a ruthless streak they may do well this season.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
Roma’s equivalent to our Battle of the Bridge?!
Could be what Mourinho's thinking, he likes these old-fashioned, close the ranks and batten down the hatches type situations to create as team bonding events.
It takes strong minded individuals in the team though and its getting harder to find players like who fit that. I think Mourinho is going to find success in Italy and Portugal where these mindsets are part of the national culture.

They haven't! Haha. Bodø Glimt are an excellent excellent team, but ... for Roma to lose 6-1 to them - hahahaha. Oh, my word. What an embarrassment for Mourinho!

Uh oh....feels a bit familiar. Lose a game against a top/close rival and then instead of keeping perspective (because team largely played well) go into a sulk that leads to a generally negative spiral? I guess we'll soon see...

Back