• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Fair play to Jose. 2nd in the league, but we looked knackered

Really think he needs to manage the squad better for EL games. He's rotating the team well, but I dont see that we need to take 10 first team players as subs to away games.

Leave Kane and Son at home this week for example, along with 4-5 others. Take say 16 first choice players plus Cirkin, White etc

Having lost the last game we probably dont have the buffer to afford to not take the next game serious if he has intentions of getting through comfortably. Another loss and we'll have to play the first 11 for the rest of the group games.

Having lost the last game we probably dont have the buffer to afford to not take the next game serious if he has intentions of getting through comfortably. Another loss and we'll have to play the first 11 for the rest of the group games.

Nah, there's no prizes for coming 1st in the group compared to 2nd

Win your 3 home games and get a couple points in the away games and you're at least second

Nah, there's no prizes for coming 1st in the group compared to 2nd

Win your 3 home games and get a couple points in the away games and you're at least second
But if we were two day lose the next game all the pressure would then be on for the reasoning grants, that alone can be fatiguing. I'm dating we should play the first 11 but he's going to want to play a side he things can win and make the rest of the relatively comfortable.

On to more positive things, watching the post match confidence he said a couple of things re GLC that were very promising. He pretty much said as we suspected that GLC is having his fitness level restored before he can play in the heart of CM again and also specifically said that he sees a time when Ndombele and GLC play together in the same team once they have achieved the correct level of fitness and sharpness.

So we know he thinks that is his best midfield setup or at least is a very strong option. Just that neither player is quite there yet physically to play it. Once day I'll actually see the golden trident. [emoji28]

All around good management.

But if we were two day lose the next game all the pressure would then be on for the reasoning grants, that alone can be fatiguing. I'm dating we should play the first 11 but he's going to want to play a side he things can win and make the rest of the relatively comfortable.

On to more positive things, watching the post match confidence he said a couple of things re GLC that were very promising. He pretty much said as we suspected that GLC is having his fitness level restored before he can play in the heart of CM again and also specifically said that he sees a time when Ndombele and GLC play together in the same team once they have achieved the correct level of fitness and sharpness.

So we know he thinks that is his best midfield setup or at least is a very strong option. Just that neither player is quite there yet physically to play it. Once day I'll actually see the golden trident. [emoji28]

I agree

- Jose will play as strong a side as he thinks he can get away with
- PEH has created a false sense of how "settled" the team is .. GLC, Bale and Ndomele are still not up to full fitness/sharpness, plus the three of them and Reguilon and Doherty still need to be fully integrated into side .. there will be off days ..

On to more positive things, watching the post match confidence.
When you woke up drunk early this morning, I think you mistakenly picked up BedfordSpurs' phone from the bedside

Reported

Ole Gunnar Solskjær looks glassy-eyed and a little ill, like a man addicted to cod liver oil. Mourinho, on the other hand, was born tired; indeed has made a virtue of his tiredness.

:D
Is that written by Jonathan Liel (Asian looking chap)?
Is it an odd paper as they really don’t like Jose. Miguel Delaney and the mince from the mail act as though Jose is banging their wives
It’s an odd fixation

Seems quite a nasty article, it does amaze me how Klopp and Pep get set up as puritans and Jose an evil dinosaur, especially if the latter is the one adapting his lesser resources to the current situation.
And the bit about his dog dying, the man was genuinely upset ffs.

Back