• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

And Bruce, Dyche and Wilder don’t forget, oh and the Brighton manager whose name i Move forgotten

the attack now looks weaker but the defence looks much better.. it’s a balance that needs addressing

The defense only looks better because we defend in numbers, individually they still look poor when not being supported by the rest of the team dropping deep. This contributes to the attacking play being so bad as there aren't enough players in support.

Same thing happened at United

Last edited:
The defense only looks better because we defend in numbers, which is why the attack looks poor. He needs to strike a balance between the two.
Yep
Would help if he didn’t persist with the predictable wonky system but his hands are tied by David’s natural style on the left
Yesterday he changes the game with the dele sub. I say that as someone who thinks dele does fit Jose’s style, but he wasn’t one to sub at half time. I wouldn’t have made any changes TBF as we had created the chances and theirs cane from our mistake

What worries me is the total lack of pace in the back half of the pitch, of our regular starters we have Davies, Dier, Toby, Winks, Hoijberg who all have little pace. Not sure if Doherty is meant to be pacy or not.

No pace at the back or in deep midfield means you can be pressed pretty easily and unless you have the touch of Xavi, Modric etc in there then it becomes harder to run the game.

IF N'Dombele and Le Celso could get fit and firing then I think that could be a good partnership in the middle with the touch and skill to own the midfield but I'd be surprised if they start more than 2 games together before Christmas.

There was a screen shot earlier which shows the issue of how far the gap is between midfield and attack
Winks can literally only pass it backwards as there is no one for a forward pass
Let's not make excuses for him, Hojberg played more forward passed and Ndombele was capable of playing passes forward and given a start both he and GLC would find a forward pass where Winks would pass backwards.

Let's not make excuses for him, Hojberg played more forward passed and Ndombele was capable of playing passes forward and given a start both he and GLC would find a forward pass where Winks would pass backwards.
Holdberg played plenty of backwards passes too
If you look at the photo he is behind winks waiting for the pass
It’s the players in front that’s the issue

Jose would love Winks and he's become even more crab-like under Jose.

Holdberg played plenty of backwards passes too
If you look at the photo he is behind winks waiting for the pass
It’s the players in front that’s the issue
Hojberg isn't a progressive passer from what I've seen so far so the number of sideways and backwards passes from him doesn't surprise me either.

Winks passes backwards because that's all he thinks to do. GLC or Ndom in the same positions will more likely pass forwards. On top of the fact our attackers know Winks isn't going to play forwards it's a chicken and the egg scenario. Winks has to do his part, take responsibility for playing forwards anything else is just an excuse because you're done of him.

Hojberg isn't a progressive passer from what I've seen so far so the number of sideways and backwards passes from him doesn't surprise me either.

Winks passes backwards because that's all he thinks to do. GLC or Ndom in the same positions will more likely pass forwards. On top of the fact our attackers know Winks isn't going to play forwards it's a chicken and the egg scenario. Winks has to do his part, take responsibility for playing forwards anything else is just an excuse because you're done of him.
I agree he has to take responsibility but the team has to do that as a whole otherwise it doesn’t work.
Holdberg played the most forward passes of anyone in our team
He also made the most tackles and interceptions

How long do you think Levy will give him? How long is his contract?

Depends on league position. He'll be out by xmas if we're say 7th or lower

As I've said before, the only reason to appoint Jose is for success. If he's not going to bring that then there's no point him being there given his football is dire, he'll turn fans against him and the team, and therefore for 'brand Spurs' he's awful (unless we're top 4 or winning things).

Levy has never hesitated firing before, and I don't think he will this time. I don't think he'll be our manager on Jan 1st

Where's @SteveAWOL and his pass maps when you need him?

Depends on league position. He'll be out by xmas if we're say 7th or lower

As I've said before, the only reason to appoint Jose is for success. If he's not going to bring that then there's no point him being there given his football is dire, he'll turn fans against him and the team, and therefore for 'brand Spurs' he's awful (unless we're top 4 or winning things).

Levy has never hesitated firing before, and I don't think he will this time. I don't think he'll be our manager on Jan 1st

How can he win anything if he is not given long enough to win it? You say Levy won't sack him if he is winning things but you are confident he will be sacked before the final of the league cup and before the 3rd round of the F.A cup has even started?

How can he win anything if he is not given long enough to win it? You say Levy won't sack him if he is winning things but you are confident he will be sacked before the final of the league cup and before the 3rd round of the F.A cup has even started?
We should sack him now before the window is finished and get in a manager who can deal with these players
Someone better than Poch and Jose
Preferably someone that isn’t highly rated and held in high regard by their peers and players as clearly that’s not what’s needed
Can only be Sol clamball

But to do that we need money
The money would have been planned for and it’s gone... it’s not there anymore due to a virus
What do you do?
Take out a loan?
The club now have to work in a way that’s suits a coach like Poch, but when we sacked a Poch we needed a manager who knew how to buy players...
Yes.... unless you’ve already saddled the club with too much debt of course...

Back