• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

fudge the players, its about time someone come out and told them they were brick, this is why we have the mentality we have. Poch used to protect players, not drop players and tell everyone they were brave and maybe we will get them next time. fudge that, throw a couple more under the bus and get rid if need be. Not one player deserves to wear the shirt at the moment other than Son and Kane and even then Kane has not been great for a while.

fudge the players, its about time someone come out and told them they were brick, this is why we have the meteorology we have. Poch used to protect players, not drop players and tell everyone they were brave and maybe we will get them next time. fudge that, throw a couple more under the bus and get rid if need be. Not one player deserves to wear the shirt at the moment other than Son and Kane and even then Kane has not been great for a while.

Full Sherwood mode?

I'd take the success under Poch that kept players at the club even though they were paid fudge all and other clubs wanted them.

Full Sherwood mode?

I'd take the success under Poch that kept players at the club even though they were paid fudge all and other clubs wanted them.

Exactly right in my book. This "throw them under the bus" is popular with a lot of fans but it amounts to little more than grandstanding in many cases. The great managers don't and never have really hung players in public unless they wanted rid (thinking Fergie with Keane and Stam for example). Jose is the only one I can think of who really has and expected a reaction.

However, with Ndombele, I don't know if Jose is doing right or wrong. The fella is clearly not putting it in so let's see how this works out. I just hope Jose had the balls to say this stuff to him in private before taking this course of action.

no one knows what if anything Jose has said to Ndombele behind closed doors, maybe he has told him to put his socks up and we still see him play these half intrested games if Jose has spoken to him behind closed doors and its done nothing then maybe its right to bring it out into the open
Sure Jose said around Christmas that he was working with Ndombele globely (coaching Fitness, diet etc) so maybe he has given him enough rope

fudge the players, its about time someone come out and told them they were brick, this is why we have the meteorology we have. Poch used to protect players, not drop players and tell everyone they were brave and maybe we will get them next time. fudge that, throw a couple more under the bus and get rid if need be. Not one player deserves to wear the shirt at the moment other than Son and Kane and even then Kane has not been great for a while.

Tend to agree with this, we have a squad full of players who are not putting the effort in and for what ever reason looked to have downed tools. Poch took a lot of stick at the end but it was obvious ( to some) that some of the players were going through the motions.

Sad to say it seems there are still some who are doing the same add that to some who have just passed their best and we end up where we are. Said it before but Jose has a massive job to try and sort out and it was always going to take time, there were a lot of fans who can not stand Jose and what he stands for and you can almost here them clapping their hands with glee at the moment.

Yes, he does have a monumental job ahead of him. Most of the background for that is probably not his fault. But is there anything at all to suggest that he is the right man for the job? Nevermind instilling a winning mentality, we appear to be more defeatist by the week.

Yes, he does have a monumental job ahead of him. Most of the background for that is probably not his fault. But is there anything at all to suggest that he is the right man for the job? Nevermind instilling a winning meteorology, we appear to be more defeatist by the week.

So you think any manager would be able to lift a squad which was decimated by injurys , confidence at a very low point and struggling to get a settled side on the pitch because of all those problems.

Give him the summer to sort out those who have lost it, bring in the players he needs and get our most potent players ( Kane and Son) back fit and playing.

Yes, he does have a monumental job ahead of him. Most of the background for that is probably not his fault. But is there anything at all to suggest that he is the right man for the job? Nevermind instilling a winning meteorology, we appear to be more defeatist by the week.
25 trophies with the most recent 2 win a couple of years ago

So you think any manager would be able to lift a squad which was decimated by injurys , confidence at a very low point and struggling to get a settled side on the pitch because of all those problems.

Give him the summer to sort out those who have lost it, bring in the players he needs and get our most potent players ( Kane and Son) back fit and playing.
Spot on. This has been a fudging brickshow of a season, starting way before Mourinho came in.

He has us still in with a chance to get CL next season. We need close to a miracle to progress in the CL. But however you see his work so far judging Mourinho on this season is setting him up to fail imo.

It's not just the injuries, the list of problems just keeps going.

What Mourinho has been very good at in the past is identifying weaknesses that need sorting out and finding solutions. If he can get things mostly right in the summer we'll be in a completely different situation next season. If not, well that's the time to judge his work.

Spot on. This has been a fudging brickshow of a season, starting way before Mourinho came in.

He has us still in with a chance to get CL next season. We need close to a miracle to progress in the CL. But however you see his work so far judging Mourinho on this season is setting him up to fail imo.

It's not just the injuries, the list of problems just keeps going.

What Mourinho has been very good at in the past is identifying weaknesses that need sorting out and finding solutions. If he can get things mostly right in the summer we'll be in a completely different situation next season. If not, well that's the time to judge his work.

To much sense in that for the Jose haters.

no one knows what if anything Jose has said to Ndombele behind closed doors, maybe he has told him to put his socks up and we still see him play these half intrested games if Jose has spoken to him behind closed doors and its done nothing then maybe its right to bring it out into the open
Sure Jose said around Christmas that he was working with Ndombele globely (coaching Fitness, diet etc) so maybe he has given him enough rope
I'm assuming they talk about what's expected behind closed doors. Even in the rather strange case that they don't the communication has been crystal clear. His own training regime, only limited appearances with limited minutes, being surpassed by Winks and Lo Celso in the pecking order. Even when we've struggled not getting more game time.

If he doesn't understand from everything that's happened so far that he needs to change his approach to succeed here he needs help following the plot of a sitcom.

It's up to him to respond. To start showing what is required not only from a PL midfielder, but from a Spurs player.

I'd rather see him thrown under the bus than see this kind of thing slide. Record signing, undoubtable talent, whatever.

Public criticism like this feels like a last throw of the dice kind of move. High risk, potentially conflict creating. Other managers wouldn't have. If this wasn't what he was brought in to do it should have been made clear when he was brought in.

Just read the last load of pages and some of you guys are coming over as entitled prima donnas

Accepting that most of you have an agenda or at least some axe to grind, it’s still a bit ott

there were a lot of fans who can not stand Jose and what he stands for and you can almost here them clapping their hands with glee at the moment.
I think this is bang on the money. Jose is hated by many many football fans, mainly because he acts like a bit of a tit, I understand that. I’d hazard a guess the vast majority of Spurs fans hate him and didn’t want him anyway, so he had an uphill battle, he’s never had that push from the fans a new manager usually brings. Now people are lining up to stick the boot in on him.

the above accurately describes 90% of my Spurs supporting mates. They are positively revelling in the misery and what a C Jose is!

I think this is bang on the money. Jose is hated by many many football fans, mainly because he acts like a bit of a tit, I understand that. I’d hazard a guess the vast majority of Spurs fans hate him and didn’t want him anyway, so he had an uphill battle, he’s never had that push from the fans a new manager usually brings. Now people are lining up to stick the boot in on him.

the above accurately describes 90% of my Spurs supporting mates. They are positively revelling in the misery and what a C Jose is!
Yep
But that’s spurs fans generally
The only manager I have seen that was the other way was Poch
I think it’s because he grew with the clubs an expectation was lower

Yep
But that’s spurs fans generally
The only manager I have seen that was the other way was Poch
I think it’s because he grew with the clubs an expectation was lower

Think Martin Jol got plenty of slack from the fans. But again I suppose expectation was lower.

I can’t stand Jose make no bones about it but he’s not really doing himself any favours. Yes we are injury ravaged but set up to play some football not this negative crap. Season is a write off anyway. If need be blood some youth can’t hurt at least they’ll be hungry to play and prove they have got it. Ndombele should not see first team football again this season. After that display Saturday.

I will give Jose a chance to prove me wrong in thinking he’s a busted flush in the coming season . Time will tell but I can understand why he’s not liked amongst fans.

Think Martin Jol got plenty of slack from the fans. But again I suppose expectation was lower.

I can’t stand Jose make no bones about it but he’s not really doing himself any favours. Yes we are injury ravaged but set up to play some football not this negative crap. Season is a write off anyway. If need be blood some youth can’t hurt at least they’ll be hungry to play and prove they have got it. Ndombele should not see first team football again this season. After that display Saturday.

I will give Jose a chance to prove me wrong in thinking he’s a busted flush in the coming season . Time will tell but I can understand why he’s not liked amongst fans.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion
The issue with Jose is people are judging him on united and the dire football and think that’s his game
I see videos of “expert” analysis made inn their bedroom slaying the guy
People saying he is yesterday’s man yet I think only 3 other managers have won trophies on these shores since he won 2
The guy is a horrible bastard I’m sure but that’s what the very best are

Everyone is entitled to an opinion
The issue with Jose is people are judging him on united and the dire football and think that’s his game
I see videos of “expert” analysis made inn their bedroom slaying the guy
People saying he is yesterday’s man yet I think only 3 other managers have won trophies on these shores since he won 2
The guy is a horrible bastard I’m sure but that’s what the very best are

That is very true regards judgement on his United sides. finished second a won something. The football was awful tho.

Next season will be the acid test for him. Like I say this one is a write off so why not play some youth players and play some positive football. Might prove some of us wrong then.

That is very true regards judgement on his United sides. finished second a won something. The football was awful tho.

Next season will be the acid test for him. Like I say this one is a write off so why not play some youth players and play some positive football. Might prove some of us wrong then.
That united side he inherited was full of defenders it really was
And the players that were brought under his tenure were a real mix
The “honest” united fans I know say the year they came second they started off playing really good footy and then Pogba got injured and he had no back up plan so when defensive

This job is going to be a lot harder than Jose expected. We will struggle to even be in Europa next year, likely lose a player or two that we would rather keep and struggle to buy quality replacements.

Back