• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Y'all still thinking success is majorly about the manager name .. lol .. If Spurs cant succeed with Mourinho - then it speaks volume about other areas of the club; quality of squad, transfer strategy etc.

Still refusing to accept that your special one is past it i see - what are the boys on your fan forum saying about it?

Y'all still thinking success is majorly about the manager name .. lol .. If Spurs cant succeed with Mourinho - then it speaks volume about other areas of the club; quality of squad, transfer strategy etc.
I said nothing of the sort.
I'm now looking ahead with curiosity as to who we get to take the reins. That's all.

I must admit, I am also hoping that this forum will become less of a toxic swamp.

Tbf, Mourinho hasn't been 'succeeding' for years now...not in the way that he made his name anyway..
He has also been out-coached by many coaches one would think inferior too.

In the end he had to go, but the spotlight is firmly on Levy for hiring him in the first place and then (imo) acting like he still had Pochettino as coach

On the timing. Yes it's strange to do it this close to a final. If the reports are true and Mourinho refused to lead training I don't think Levy had much of a choice.

Going into the final with the chairman having to convince the manager to lead training, not knowing if he'd be able to succeed at that convincing. Players surely being influenced by that process. Just can't have that.

Really messy is true. I'm guessing Mourinho knew he was done and found a suitable hill to die on.

I’m wondering if Levy sees a refusal to hold training as breach of contract... could mean he avoids the massive payout? If so, perhaps he took an unexpected opportunity. I do know that those within the club did NOT get any advance notice - which they usually do - which suggests a somewhat unplanned sacking to me.

My thoughts exactly.

Ledley survived?

Let's hope so. The defence has looked brilliant since he came in.

I assume due to Jose refusing to do his job he can be sacked without a payout?

I really think we should take this "refused to train the players due to the ESL" thing with a massive bucketload of salt. It sounds bizarre, and I very much doubt that it happened.

I think the government should seriously be looking at the spin that will be put in thsi sacking by Jose’s people
They could learn loads
In fact today will be a great day for the government to try to pass off some bad news too...

Still refusing to accept that your special one is past it i see - what are the boys on your fan forum saying about it?

He is not my special one - He is THE SPECIAL ONE. There are very few managers that can and will equal his trophy haul. You can dislike the guy but to disrespect the guy .. shakes head..

Back