• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

I think the point was that Sherwood done a better job at Tottenham than Mourinho has done at Tottenham? It may comfort some of our fans to know that Mourinho won lots of trophies at other clubs but I'm not sure why that matters to a Spurs supporter.

I don’t care how many points he got per game, Sherwood is a simpleton and was viewed as such by every serious observer of football when he was in charge of us.

And he still is. He makes Merson sound like Einstein when he’s on Soccer Saturday. He is a sad, but thankfully short, adjunct to our history.

I don’t care how many points he got per game, Sherwood is a simpleton and was viewed as such by every serious observer of football when he was in charge of us.

And he still is. He makes Merson sound like Einstein when he’s on Soccer Saturday.

Yet you back the manager who is performing worse than him, that's the point.

Sherwood was a total charlatan - but he was much the better manager for us than Jose

And he still is. He makes Merson sound like Einstein when he’s on Soccer Saturday. He is a sad, but thankfully short, adjunct to our history.
That also proves that the distance between a simpleton and a genius is quite small indeed.

Ugh, a guest on soccer Saturday, how low can you get.

Which shows how utterly useless Jose is for us. Everything you've said about Tactics Tim is true but he played better football and got better results than a man who thinks his methods are second to none.

Jose is stealing a living at the moment.

Which shows how utterly useless Jose is for us. Everything you've said about Tactics Tim is true but he played better football and got better results than a man who thinks his methods are second to none.

Jose is stealing a living at the moment.

Sherwood couldn't beat any decent team he faced either and we looked like a collection of individuals against the lesser sides then too - at least he wasn't stealing 15m a year at the same time

Sherwood couldn't beat any decent team he faced either and we looked like a collection of individuals against the lesser sides then too - at least he wasn't stealing 15m a year at the same time

He beat the brick teams fairly regularly though and we were decent to watch at times. Don't get me wrong, I hated his reign and can't stand him. Just shows how brick Jose is that Sherwoods reign seems better than what we have.

The darkest hour comes before the dawn. So it proved with Tactics Tim. Now we're in an even darker hour, I'm hoping the next dawn is even brighter than Poch's.

That is absolutely damning. £15m a year for this utter rubbish.

The things we're poor at (statistically) are the traits he's known for bringing to teams (or at least, were known for) - you just have to swallow the brick football as well. Now, we're soft bellied as fudge, as well as playing brick boring football. fudge me, it doesn't get more depressing than that.

You'd think the interest would be sky high after over a year in lockdown with nothing happening - but the feeling is just indifference. I just want him gone sooner rather than later. This isn't working.

How are people still defending him? He HAS to go, now. RIGHT NOW. A Carabao Cup didn't turn Ramos into a winner.

The players need improvement but the manager's job is to exact the most from what he has available and Jose isn't doing that at the very least.

Harry Redknapp would have us performing better than Jose let me tell you. Is he a better manager in history? No. But the game has gone beyond Jose. Some managers try their best to move with the times but his stubbornness refuses to do so.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Back