• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose Mourinho - SACKED

Whomever thought that when Poch went...I'm sorry, you were just wrong. Not pointing fingers, but I felt we had lost a great manager and a good man, and had made a mistake.

And I'm sure no one thought that about BMJ.

This waste of space, washed up loser followed Poch. That was the bigger mistake.

MP had made it clear 6 months earlier that his head and heart were not in it anymore. I'd been arguing for his termination for some time before it happened, I was not the only one.

We all loved Jol, he did a good job overall, but performances had dropped, it was the right move handled badly.

There are £30 million reasons why he won’t be.... Our chairman has fudged up royally.

No. The problem with that argument is that money is already committed whether we sack him or not. We either pay him now, or we let him manage for another two seasons.

Another two seasons of this waste of space, this utter coward, and we will be in the Championship. Guaranteed.

Levy - eat the loss. He goes now.

Sacking him costs an amount of money, we can't sell or sign anyone until the summer, these players are incapable of performing.

Rest of the season should be handed over to the academy staff and players, plus Lamela.

The rest of them can go and have a long holiday.
You mean just like our previous excellent manager told the chairman?... if Jose doesn’t go then the chairman has to...

No. The problem with that argument is that money is already committed whether we sack him or not. We either pay him now, or we let him manage for another two seasons.

Another two seasons of this waste of space, this utter coward, and we will be in the Championship. Guaranteed.

Levy - eat the loss. He goes now.
Parker or potter would cost a fraction of his wages on top too

post Zagreb:

Before the game I told the players the risks of a bad attitude. At half-time I told them the risk of playing the way they are playing. And it happened, because I believe the players only realised the game was at risk when they scored a second goal and it went to extra time.

If this is the case he needs to resign as clearly he is not able to get the players to listen to him.

Unless he wanted out himself it was completely the wrong move. No use opening that can of worms and I've seen some of the brick posted in his thread over in random recently and i don't think i could hold my tongue if it came up in here.

Idiots

Let's be fair, we were playing poorly and low in the table when Poch went. We couldn't buy a win,e specially away from home at the time.
Poch going was understandable at the time.

the real issues were what led up to him leaving.
The next biggest issue was hiring Jose and still acting as though Pochettino was still in the job (if you are going to think Jose still has 'it' well back him financially like he is used to since his gig at Porto; example we NEEDED lump pf a striker in January last season. Didn't buy one...as much as that highlights Jose's limitations, if you're going to hire him, then that's what you do)

Anyway....

I thought that when Poch went...

I thought that when Sherwood went...

I thought that when Redknapp went...

I thought than when Jol went...

I thought that when Hoddle went...

I thought that when Francis went...

etc, so on, so forth
Fcuk off!.... The only smell around the club when Poch was here was a lovely one.

MP had made it clear 6 months earlier that his head and heart were not in it anymore. I'd been arguing for his termination for some time before it happened, I was not the only one.

We all loved Jol, he did a good job overall, but performances had dropped, it was the right move handled badly.
You’d been arguing for his termination because you’re a dingdong.

post Zagreb:

Before the game I told the players the risks of a bad attitude. At half-time I told them the risk of playing the way they are playing. And it happened, because I believe the players only realised the game was at risk when they scored a second goal and it went to extra time.

If this is the case he needs to resign as clearly he is not able to get the players to listen to him.
That’s been clear for some time

post Zagreb:

Sorry, is this an actual transcript of an interview? Jose said this?

That’s been clear for some time

Notice he talks about "attitude" and "way we are playing" but never actual details of tactics he intended them to use etc?
As usual, he's trying to deflect blame. Is there any other manager amongst our rivals that post-match talks like this "i told them to do x but they don't listen"?
Embarrassing.

Honestly, what coaching does he do during the week?

Let's be fair, we were playing poorly and low in the table when Poch went. We couldn't buy a win,e specially away from home at the time.

The next biggest issue was hiring Jose and still acting as though Pochettino was still in the job (if you are going to think Jose still has 'it' well back him financially like he is used to since his gig at Porto; example we NEEDED lump pf a striker in January last season. Didn't buy one...as much as that highlights Jose's limitations, if you're going to hire him, then that's what you do)

Anyway....

No, it wasn't understandable then and it's even less so now - like i said unless he wanted out he should have been backed with the rebuild he wanted.

Anyway....

He got a lump of a striker in the summer and then has barely played him.

Notice he talks about "attitude" and "way we are playing" but never actual details of tactics he intended them to use etc?
As usual, he's trying to deflect blame. Is there any other manager amongst our rivals that post-match talks like this "i told them to do x but they don't listen"?
Embarrasing.
I don’t think I ever hear a manager talk tactics in his post presser for be honest

Back