• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jose at the Lane

He's mother Theresa compared to John Terry. Terry doesn't respond well to stick either and he can get sent off.

Exactly. Leave Jose, he's not going to be bothered by any chants or noise we can throw at him.

We've gotten to Terry however before and made him play like ****.

To be honest, I think this is more due to Abromvich (however you spell) rather than Mourinho in this case, however, he's still a douche

To be honest, I think this is more due to Abromvich (however you spell) rather than Mourinho in this case, however, he's still a douche

I think we should take it as a complement, however backhanded.

I think Cheat$ki must have looked at as and went -> add Willian, Lamela and Vlad/Contrao and they might actually challenge for title (or hurt their run)

I think we should take it as a complement, however backhanded.

I think Cheat$ki must have looked at as and went -> add Willian, Lamela and Vlad/Contrao and they might actually challenge for title (or hurt their run)
Yeah, it is them trying to hinder us, however, who knows, it could turn out to be a blessing in disguise with us getting a better player? Albeit not many out there, but one more suited for us!

How about

Oh Oscar you're an a**hole
You look like Madonna
And when you're shagging Roman
He thinks of Demba Ba

Im gonna be honest - you guys are taking this WAY too seriously. Maybe its just me and dont really care and not bothered but come on guys - it makes us look so small time that we would even plan singing against something that happened and someone too.

When that lot come to WHL, we shouldnt boo or insult Mourinho, he will just lap it up ... we should call his mum a ***** and his wife a ****. Someone with no class like myself help me out, cant really get a good dig in apart from ...

Jose Mourinho, Jose Mourinho
Your mum is-a *****, your mum, is-a *****

It's hard to think of a much more sickening, base and squalid action that fans of our great club could carry out in such a situation.

Where's the dignity and class?
Gone with those who insist on vile abuse of Sol?

We should be better. And even if not all of us are, there should be an aspiration to be so.

Lets just concentrate on bringing the noise, and our team giving those ****s a damn good thrashing.

It's hard to think of a much more sickening, base and squalid action that fans of our great club could carry out in such a situation.

Where's the dignity and class?
Gone with those who insist on vile abuse of Sol?

We should be better. And even if not all of us are, there should be an aspiration to be so.

Post of the year so far!

Im gonna be honest - you guys are taking this WAY too seriously. Maybe its just me and dont really care and not bothered but come on guys - it makes us look so small time that we would even plan singing against something that happened and someone too.

Well said. I am reading things from people on this thread that give all Spurs fans a bad mine. Pathetic

There was me thinking that this thread was going to be about some Spanish youngster spotted at the Lane. Pathetic and cringeworthy and nothing to do with transfer rumours.

There was me thinking that this thread was going to be about some Spanish youngster spotted at the Lane. Pathetic and cringeworthy and nothing to do with transfer rumours.

In an ideal world we would go to football games and it would be like watching cricket or tennis.

In fact that is wrong. People are moaning about no singing or lack of atmosphere at WHL.

Back