• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Jon Moss - Attention Seeking ****er

Do you reckon his fellow refs will congrtulate him this week on a magnificent performance where he basically got every key decision wrong...

I'm not saying young refs are the answer but the game has changed so much. His 'experience' is clearly not helping him.

That has to be the worst job I have seen from a ref since that black guy who used to ref. What was his name? A real egoist. He was considered one of the top operators, but was **** every time I saw him There were stages in the match when the buffoon looked confused and couldn't understand what was going on.

Had a truly awful game. Their first goal and the offside player, the penalty that should never have been given, the red card was harsh and if anything I think a red card could easily have been given to Kaboul. Our penalty was clearly outside the box.

Quite a few times as well I thought Moss was getting quite in the way of where the ball was going to be moving up the field as well. Seemed really unfit and like laying of the carbs for a couple of years could do him some favours.

To be fair though the assistants who 'help him' should also take some of the stick so I'll say all of them were equally as ****.

The thing that annoys me the most; the FA constantly back their refs no matter what. They decided years ago that Graham Poll was their boy and now it's Webb's turn and just back them endlessley despite form. He'll get picked for every major tournament until he retires regardless of how many mistakes in big games he makes.

My point is, refs are far too protected.

I think it just shows that it's too much for one man to be in charge of the it all. If those goal line refs actually signaled for stuff that happened in the box they'd be a useful addition, but more than anything we need video playback to deal with game changing situations. Not sure exactly how many people NFL have out there for each game, but they usually get it spot on.

That has to be the worst job I have seen from a ref since that black guy who used to ref. What was his name? A real egoist. He was considered one of the top operators, but was **** every time I saw him There were stages in the match when the buffoon looked confused and couldn't understand what was going on.

Renee, you're a ****.
Renee, Renee, you're a ****.

He was ya know.

I think it just shows that it's too much for one man to be in charge of the it all. If those goal line refs actually signaled for stuff that happened in the box they'd be a useful addition, but more than anything we need video playback to deal with game changing situations. Not sure exactly how many people NFL have out there for each game, but they usually get it spot on.

One ref for each of the field might be a good start.
Not quite sure how it would work with positioning though.

[H][/H]
He also missed Capoue raking Silva on the achiles and someone (Navas I think) doing the same to Rose. Totally inept display.

****woods comments at half time were telling
He was the 4th official when we played them last year and he said that he was calling the red card and the penalty from the half way line.... Sherwood may be a bit if a tool but that was a spot on critique

Speaking as an amateur level referee should point out that all officials, like players, are entitled to have bad days. However, to title the thread that he is 'attention seeking' is a little unfair and wide of the mark.

Not quite sure that he's up to the top games in the PL but Man C v Spurs is not a top PL fixture and in reality the margin between the two teams was reflected in the score.

If I were a neutral I could probably excuse the Lampard penalty as his dive looked authentic.
I could excuse the Tottenham penalty as it was almost inside the box.
I could excuse the Lampard offside as it wasn't clear he was interfering with play.
I could excuse harsh/generous bookings for trips from behind as he was trying to be consistent.

However, there is no defence for the red card. It was given contrary to the rules. No way in a millions years can you describe it as a CLEAR goalscoring opportunity.

Which then means all of the above are not excusable at all, but reflective of someone who is very very bad at his job. Bad day? There are some jobs if you have a bad day you would get the sack you know.

Not once did you see the arrogant idiot consult any of his assistants. Waste of their time, waste of our time.

He also let a studs up, potential leg breaking challenge from Milner on Capoue (?) go unpunished. Not even a free kick. I've seen our players given direct red cards for less. Had a very poor game today.

I don't know how PL refs are organised or paid today, but surely the FA need to raise their status by professionalising them by paying well and with organised, continuous training. There's more than enough money in the game for that.

Speaking as an amateur level referee should point out that all officials, like players, are entitled to have bad days. However, to title the thread that he is 'attention seeking' is a little unfair and wide of the mark.

Not quite sure that he's up to the top games in the PL but Man C v Spurs is not a top PL fixture and in reality the margin between the two teams was reflected in the score.

Why is he making decisions he has no basis for if not for attention?

Back