• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Johnny Depp v Amber Heard

I honestly can’t understand taking sides in something like this. How can anyone have a horse in this race? The result of it isn’t criminal, it’s purely about face. It’s become another binary thing in the way the internet makes every fudging thing binary. Stan culture is another blight.

They’re both toxic but Depp has clearly sunk funds into affecting social media. It’s been a tidal wave of videos on YouTube and other platforms with headlines like ‘Depp makes Amber’s Attorney look like a Bitch!’. Then you see this confused, muted man muttering away like he can’t find his car keys. It’s broken new ground in terms of social media manipulation for something in the celebrity sphere and I doubt Heard has the funds to compete.

You take sides by looking at the evidence and seeing who you believe.

As for amber not having funds? She has the mainstream media behind her (you not read all the pieces calling out misogyny etc...). When this started she was backed by murdochs newsgroup, elon musk, the washington post and the aclu. Depp really had no choice but to go to social media and his lawyer leaked some evidence to a couple of streamers. As the two narratives were so different more youtubers etc... came on board.

Last edited:
As I said, I don’t have a side. I don’t care who wins or loses this, have found it fascinating what has happened on social media though.

Amber heards team brought the social media into the case. Depps team got to repeat justice4johnny, amberheardisanabuser and amberturd numerous times.

Amber Heard’s team asked for the jury not to be sequestered? If so they made a mistake by the looks of things. I’m sure you know more about this case than me, I really don’t want to argue with you about Depp v Heard. If I have a side it’s not for Heard but against Johnny Depp being portrayed as any kind of hero.

Amber Heard’s team asked for the jury not to be sequestered? If so they made a mistake by the looks of things. I’m sure you know more about this case than me, I really don’t want to argue with you about Depp v Heard. If I have a side it’s not for Heard but against Johnny Depp being portrayed as any kind of hero.

No. Ambers team brought in an expert witness to show she had been defamed. He went through the twitter hash tags to show she was hated on line.

They even went further and tried to show that depps lawyer at the time had leaked evidence online (evidence the court had heard) and this caused everyone to think she was the abuser not johnny.

Idiotic move by heards team. Tell the jury that the whole world has heard the evidence and think johnnys innocent.

Back