• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joel Pohjanpalo

raboner

Banned
Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas hoping to beat Liverpool and Monaco for Finnish starlet Joel Pohjanpalo

The HJK forward - who scored an impressive three-minute hat-trick on his debut last season - is also wanted by Monaco

Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is bidding to beat Liverpool and Monaco for Finland international strike starlet Joel Pohjanpalo, writes Tom Hopkinson of the Sunday People.

The 18-year-old – already capped at senior level – could be on his way to White Hart Lane this week after Spurs stepped into the race.

Spurs target Pohjanpalo, who hit the headlines after scoring a hat-trick in just three minutes on his first start for HJK Helsinki last season, has been to both Anfield and Monaco for talks.

Tottenham want to do a deal at around £1million.

Spurs also want Real Betis wing wizard Alvaro Vadillo. The 18-year-old starlet, also a target for Manchester United, has been touted as the next Cristiano Ronaldo and Spurs technical director Franco Baldini is ready to make a firm move.

Spurs striker Clint Dempsey is on West Broms radar.

Ok Mumorn, tell us everything we need to know about this young man and how you're a massive fan of Finnish football.. Ok go..

Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas hoping to beat Liverpool and Monaco for Finnish starlet Joel Pohjanpalo

The HJK forward - who scored an impressive three-minute hat-trick on his debut last season - is also wanted by Monaco

Tottenham boss Andre Villas-Boas is bidding to beat Liverpool and Monaco for Finland international strike starlet Joel Pohjanpalo, writes Tom Hopkinson of the Sunday People.

The 18-year-old – already capped at senior level – could be on his way to White Hart Lane this week after Spurs stepped into the race.

Spurs target Pohjanpalo, who hit the headlines after scoring a hat-trick in just three minutes on his first start for HJK Helsinki last season, has been to both Anfield and Monaco for talks.

Tottenham want to do a deal at around £1million.

Spurs also want Real Betis wing wizard Alvaro Vadillo. The 18-year-old starlet, also a target for Manchester United, has been touted as the next Cristiano Ronaldo and Spurs technical director Franco Baldini is ready to make a firm move.

Spurs striker Clint Dempsey is on West Broms radar.

Ok Mumorn, tell us everything we need to know about this young man and how you're a massive fan of Finnish football.. Ok go..

:ross:

[video=youtube;VTGTGhvKhz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTGTGhvKhz0[/video]

Why would I be able to tell you about him? I don't want Finnish football.

I watch Spanish, German, French, Italian and the occasional Dutch because I'm not boring and limit myself to the Premier League.

:ross:

[video=youtube;VTGTGhvKhz0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTGTGhvKhz0[/video]

Looks a good prospect from that but some of the goalkeeping was laughable.

Anyway i'm all for a signing like this. A young kid and a proven striker means we'd be able to shift out Defoe for a nice fee (although i think Ade will be the one that goes).

Why would I be able to tell you about him? I don't want Finnish football.

I watch Spanish, German, French, Italian and the occasional Dutch because I'm not boring and limit myself to the Premier League.

I don't know why you bite mate....

But, Mumorn, how do you watch other leagues? The Premier League is the only league - isn't it? I mean, no-ones heard of... what are they, Cagliari? or what was the German one you made up... Mainz? Only English teams exist. Oh and those Champions League ones.

Bundesliga? What's that? A Spanish pasta dish?

EN-GER-LUND
EN-GER-LUND
EN-GER-LUND
EN-GER-LUND
EN-GER-LUND
EN-GER-LUND
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

But, Mumorn, how do you watch other leagues? The Premier League is the only league - isn't it? I mean, no-ones heard of... what are they, Cagliari? or what was the German one you made up... Mainz? Only English teams exist. Oh and those Champions League ones.

Bundesliga? What's that? A Spanish pasta dish?

EN-GER-LUND
EN-GER-LUND
EN-GER-LUND
EN-GER-LUND
EN-GER-LUND
EN-GER-LUND
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA

I dont watch any other league bar English and occasionally spanish if Valencia are playing. Dont think that makes me or anyone boring. I suppose some have lives where having Spurs is enough mainly. I would go as far as to say I dont have much interest in the league in general.

Back