• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Joe Rodon

Alistair Gold talks about the above rib injuries on his latest podcast. Cracked ribs and fractured cartilage iirc. Also says that Rodon is good on the left of a 3, is well liked and some other players are keen for him to be picked
Played the left side at Swansea
Plays central for wales

I can't work out the Rodon Spurs story. There have been opportunities for him to be the one selected but it's not just one manager that's overlooked him.

I agree with @Bedfordspurs though, I feel quite comfortable with him playing in any of the back 3 slots. If I was him, I'd need an honest chat with Conte as moving on is his best option if his ranking at the club continues as it has been.

I can't work out the Rodon Spurs story. There have been opportunities for him to be the one selected but it's not just one manager that's overlooked him.

I agree with @Bedfordspurs though, I feel quite comfortable with him playing in any of the back 3 slots. If I was him, I'd need an honest chat with Conte as moving on is his best option if his ranking at the club continues as it has been.
Think his situation is the same as Bergwijn and both will go in the summer. Both of them have too much quality to be getting barely any minutes, especially Rodon who has got literally zero and like you say has had opportunities to be picked. Conte has made it clear who he rates by having the same core group he gives game time to - someone like Winks he doesn’t just say he likes, he actually plays him which doesn’t happen with Rodon especially and Bergwijn to a large extent as he only tends to get the last five minutes of games in the main.

I hope both stay but get the feeling they will be sold as can bring some money towards Contes targets, and am pretty certain they will flourish elsewhere. The only small chance to keep them is if we are in European competition again and they will get more games, but then no doubt we will get knocked out nice and early and we would be right back where we started:D….

It’s just odd to me
When he has played and he hasn’t been injured he has been fine and not had the brain farts that some others have had
He can also play anywhere in a 3 which should suit us
I’m not saying we should change the defence right now as it’s working well but if he can’t get games he should leave for his own sake

I actually feel bad for Rodon, apart from that Liverpool games he's not made any big mistakes and generally looked decent when he plays. We're holding back his career by not playing him or getting him a loan/transfer.

I actually feel bad for Rodon, apart from that Liverpool games he's not made any big mistakes and generally looked decent when he plays. We're holding back his career by not playing him or getting him a loan/transfer.

Wasn’t he part of the teams that failed so miserably when played in cup matches?

A season at Forest under Cooper (regardless of what division they are in next season) would be good for him.

Like what Norwich did for Skipp.

Back